Tobstertx3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Got this from Ford today:

AN IMPORTANT UPDATE ABOUT YOUR ORDER
Stuart,
Thanks again for placing your 2022 F-150 LARIAT order. While we’ve been busy working to get your new vehicle into production, we’ve run into a few delays.
Sometimes certain features or options can lengthen the time before a vehicle is scheduled for production.
We know there’s a lot of anticipation when it comes to getting into a new vehicle, so we’ll make sure to keep you updated. Once your vehicle is ready to move into the production schedule, you’ll be hearing from us again.​
Sponsored

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 KR F150
I received the same non update...

The subject was more of a tease, "A change in your 2022 F-150 Platinum order."

Ford F-150 Unscheduled (No Assigned VIN) Club screenshot_1084

uk_brewer

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Odyssey
Got the same teaser email this evening.

Kalidor

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 PB King Ranch
Occupation
Network Engineer
I was so excited to see an email from ford....then I read that same message. At least they have acknowledged us.

Sponsored

Howman59

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PB On Order
I was so excited to see an email from ford....then I read that same message. At least they have acknowledged us.
Same for me as well! Some of the worst customer communication I have ever experienced! And before all the Ford apologists jump in, I am aware of, and understand all the issues and challenges. But this situation has been going on for nearly 2 years now. I would think that Ford would have had the opportunity to make changes to their customer communication practices - particularly when they say they want to build direct from customer orders going forward. Hell, even their build-to-order website is wrong a lot of the time. Oh well, got that out of the way!!o_O Now, back to waiting....

MtnSeeker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius
Ordered F-150 Platinum Powerboost Aug '21
Moved to priority 2 in Nov '21
Feb '22 still Order Processing. Found an XLT nearby bought it and then made some more changes to our original order so we'll get kicked back to priority 19 I am sure, but we still have original order date of Aug 2021. At least we can now go camping with our temp truck. We will sell one once our order arrives. (it has X plan and a PCO so it's a good deal).

Got the "Thanks again for placing your 2022 F-150 Platinum order. While we’ve been busy working to get your new vehicle into production, we’ve run into a few delays." email yesterday.

Ford F-150 Unscheduled (No Assigned VIN) Club IMG_8009.JPG

mcgski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat

screenshot_1084.png
Got the same email re: my Lariat order

JerryLZ

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 502A PB
I havn't got the email about the "update about your order" yet. You can send 10k-15k emails/hour so how many of us could there be already? I ordered 2/25

thevofl

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Antimatter Blue F150 Diet Platinum (Eventually)
Occupation
Math

screenshot_1084.png
According to your signature, you haven't received a VIN, yet you still received this notice?

Sponsored

gendibal

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: 2022 F150 Platinum PB
According to your signature, you haven't received a VIN, yet you still received this notice?
Everyone who hasn’t gotten a VIN *and* probably ordered more than a month ago likely got this email.

NUCASL

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R R 2022 F150 Platinum Powerboost 4x4 ordered 1/28
Got the same email today! Questioning my decision to sell my 2014 Ruby Red FX4 to the dealer last month thinking my new truck would be here by May! Great deal but going to be hard to tow my boat without the new truck!

thevofl

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Antimatter Blue F150 Diet Platinum (Eventually)
Occupation
Math
Everyone who hasn’t gotten a VIN *and* probably ordered more than a month ago likely got this email.
My order is 5/1 with 22MY reorder is 10/14, and I haven't received the e-mail and no VIN.

SuperDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
I, for one, have NOT gotten this "non-update", nor have I recieved any emails regarding the confirmation of my order from last year. When I call the 1-800 number they verify it's me and confirm that the order has been placed, but that's it. Heck, even my salesman never contacts me first. He responds to my inquiries, but never initiates the conversation. This has not been as pleasant of an experience as I had hoped it would be. (Still, I know I'm gonna love that truck once it gets here!)

TTABLE213

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang, 2020 Escape, 2022 F150 Platinum PB
Occupation
Retired
I, for one, have NOT gotten this "non-update", nor have I recieved any emails regarding the confirmation of my order from last year. When I call the 1-800 number they verify it's me and confirm that the order has been placed, but that's it. Heck, even my salesman never contacts me first. He responds to my inquiries, but never initiates the conversation. This has not been as pleasant of an experience as I had hoped it would be. (Still, I know I'm gonna love that truck once it gets here!)
Chances are you are not getting the emails because the dealer did not put your email on the order. Heck, as my dealer did, he did not even put a valid email on the order. That came to my attention once I entered the VIN and order number into the tracker. The Email is not even a valid email. I asked the dealer about that and it is always crickets. It's extremely frustrating to have a dealer that does not care about the customer. Call Ford Marketing and complain about the dealer. I've dealt with my local dealership for years but have just about had it with them. I have a VIN and I'm being built, so now is not the time for me to complain. In your case, complain to Ford.
Sponsored