Ford F150

CallmeIshmael

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Expedition EL, 1985 Jeep CJ7
Same here. I'd actually prefer it if @Ford Motor Company said ' hey, you won't see your truck until September' instead hanging around my keyboard every Thursday hoping they send me an e/mail and VIN#.

SCandTC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 F-150 Lightning
Nothing. But I drove my Lightning (2001) to work so that made my day better

FKCCorpTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Subaru Forester
Occupation
Medical Field
Hi everyone! So I guess this is "build week orphan group"? Wish I could say that I am glad to be here, but, like you, I would rather be in one of the build week groups. In the mean time I'll be checking in to commiserate with you all on not having a build date.

mcgski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Welcome! I feel like we're in one of those movies where the kids in the orphanage and one of the kids finally gets adopted and all the other kids are happy for the kid but at the same time jealous.

Sponsored

FKCCorpTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Subaru Forester
Occupation
Medical Field
Welcome! I feel like we're in one of those movies where the kids in the orphanage and one of the kids finally gets adopted and all the other kids are happy for the kid but at the same time jealous.
I am right there with you! I check my email daily hoping that I have an email from Ford...just like Charlie opening a Wonka chocolate bar hoping for a golden ticket.

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
I did, sympathy to those who didn’t. Hopefully next week.

May your PCOs find you at the right time and the retail offers be bountiful when you take delivery, for you’ve endured.

FKCCorpTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Subaru Forester
Occupation
Medical Field
I did, sympathy to those who didn’t. Hopefully next week.

May your PCOs find you at the right time and the retail offers be bountiful when you take delivery, for you’ve endured.
That's awesome JohnMcClane!! I am certainly Jealous. Congrats on moving to the next stage!!!

pjstud1v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lariat on order
Adding myself to the club here. I ordered my Lariat powerboost 12/22/21. Ford.com account doesn’t show my order at all but I got email confirmation from them when the dealer submitted my order. I wish there was some communication about whatever options may be holding up my truck and a choice to change my build to get it scheduled.

zep14thforum

First Name
Zep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lariat 5.0 on order
Adding myself to the club here. I ordered my Lariat powerboost 12/22/21. Ford.com account doesn’t show my order at all but I got email confirmation from them when the dealer submitted my order. I wish there was some communication about whatever options may be holding up my truck and a choice to change my build to get it scheduled.
Welcome to the club, (not a great club to be a part of ?). Been waiting on my 5.0 lariat crew since 10/13. Good luck to us all ??

Sponsored

ShadowFox

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Eddie Bauer Expedition, 2016 Mustang GT
Occupation
USAF
?

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I have not seen a single truck/owner getting any schedule dates today....please tell me I'm blind and stupid and send me the link to the thread where there's 200 of us celebrating the joyous announcement of our trucks being scheduled. (I promise I will be so happy for all of you)

SuperClyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ram 1500 TRX Sandblast Edition
I guess I'm officially a member of this club. Ordered on 1/21 and the afternoon has passed w/o being assigned a VIN. I didn't have high hopes of it happening today anyways.
Sponsored