n8dgr8

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Platinum
Ordered 2021 F150 Platinum, Iconic Silver

I guess I'll join this thread so I can commiserate with the truckless. I ordered mine mid September and nothing...Doubt I'll see it in 2021. I am getting X Plan pricing, but would forgo that if I could find something on a dealers lot. The challenge is that almost everything on a dealer lot has the sunroof. I'd take that, but certainly didn't order it.

I wonder how many of those trucks sitting in the fields of Kansas will be pushed to dealers?
Did you select the adaptive steering for $1k? That seems to be holding up a lot of orders.
Sponsored

Jaybird2022

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military
Did you hear this from Ford directly or from your dealership? I ordered on 09/11 and have not heard anything from anyone.
Yeah my dealer person Emailed me right away once he found out our ordered was being pushed to a 2022. He Attached the new order summary sheet exactly as I ordered the first time. The base of truck just went up by 180 bucks.

TN Rotty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Crew Cab Plat 6.5'
Directly from Ford Performance Chat: Your vehicle is in order processing and unscheduled at this time.

Platinum 4x4 PB Crew Cab Star White 701A Adaptive Steering Engine Block Heater Moonroof 7.2kW Work Surface Max Tow & Tow Mirrors Scales/Smart Hitch/CCD Max Recline Spray In Liner.

And the most important option - Delivery. That seems to be the one holding everyone up...

GWG

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Just chatted with ford performance, and I now have a scheduled build date 12/2! Ordered 9/7. Just emailed my sales guy to get the vin. Looks like I will get in on the last week at KC!

FXDR131

First Name
Paige
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 XLT SC Sport - On Order - 2022 Lariat SC 4x4
Occupation
Business Owner
Just chatted with ford performance, and I now have a scheduled build date 12/2! Ordered 9/7. Just emailed my sales guy to get the vin. Looks like I will get in on the last week at KC!
So, will yours be a 2021 or a 2022? I ordered mine a few days after yours.

Sponsored

GWG

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Yes it's slated to be a 21, in the very last week of 21 builds. Have you checked with FP chat today? Apparently mine was scheduled yesterday. I just got the verification from my dealer with a vin.

Another Ford

First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I think (could be wrong) but XLTs are built at the Kansas facility and Lariat and up are built in Dearbon. I believe Dearborn has been finished scheduling any 21s for a week or two.
My Platinum was moved to a 22 for this reason.

OP
OP
UGADawg96

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
I think (could be wrong) but XLTs are built at the Kansas facility and Lariat and up are built in Dearbon. I believe Dearborn has been finished scheduling any 21s for a week or two.
My Platinum was moved to a 22 for this reason.
My XLT Powerboost is a Dearborn build.

GWG

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep

FXDR131

First Name
Paige
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Business Owner
https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/
Select the chat option, ask them to check the status of your order, and give them the Sales Code and Order Code that you should have gotten from the dealer on the preview of your order summary.
THANK YOU!!! OK, they basically said - "your f150 order is in the Ford system and is unscheduled at this time. This means it has been submitted by the dealer but the plant has not received it and assigned a production date nor a VIN." Then I asked when the 2021 production date was ending, he stated it was unknown. Sooo if a tree falls in the woods....

Sponsored

GWG

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
THANK YOU!!! OK, they basically said - "your f150 order is in the Ford system and is unscheduled at this time. This means it has been submitted by the dealer but the plant has not received it and assigned a production date nor a VIN." Then I asked when the 2021 production date was ending, he stated it was unknown. Sooo if a tree falls in the woods....
I would talk to your dealer and see if they are able to resubmit to a 22, as it sounds like a lot of people have done here. Seeing as mine just got scheduled for Dec 2, I don't expect they will be scheduling any more 2021s. But I don't know this for sure.
From what has been going aroud 21 production ends:
Dearborn Nov 14
Kansas City Dec 5

n8dgr8

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Platinum
Chatted with Ford Performance this morning, my status of “Unscheduled/Clean” in now “no records found”. Reached out to the dealer, have not heard back. Ordered back in June. Might need to start a new club for “Do I even have a valid order anymore?”

FXDR131

First Name
Paige
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Business Owner
Chatted with Ford Performance this morning, my status of “Unscheduled/Clean” in now “no records found”. Reached out to the dealer, have not heard back. Ordered back in June. Might need to start a new club for “Do I even have a valid order anymore?”
Honestly, I'm sorry.