Sponsored

Unscheduled/Clean Question

Brewsbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 ford F-150
Hi. Wanted to ask a question about unscheduled/clean. I have had a retail order in with a dealer here in southern cali since august 14th, 2020. Ford chat for weeks has said i'm, "In order processing". Dealer emailed today and said I'm finally on fords list. He sends a pic and it says I'm now Unscheduled/Clean. This dealer also told me last friday I was first on their priority list and they had an allocation of 5 trucks. I'm wondering why truck wasn't scheduled then?
thank you
Sponsored

bgrohmann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150 Lariat
Hi. Wanted to ask a question about unscheduled/clean. I have had a retail order in with a dealer here in southern cali since august 14th, 2020. Ford chat for weeks has said i'm, "In order processing". Dealer emailed today and said I'm finally on fords list. He sends a pic and it says I'm now Unscheduled/Clean. This dealer also told me last friday I was first on their priority list and they had an allocation of 5 trucks. I'm wondering why truck wasn't scheduled then?
thank you
This is Inline with what I was assuming - I found this on an old forum - Unscheduled means you don't have a build date yet. Clean means there are no production holds placed on your order. Standard procedure. Typically the go from unscheduled/clean to build date, to vin# to intransit to delivered.

Seahawk51

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Mercedes GLS450, 2013 Chevy Equinox, 2021 Ford F-150 on order
Occupation
Retired
This is Inline with what I was assuming - I found this on an old forum - Unscheduled means you don't have a build date yet. Clean means there are no production holds placed on your order. Standard procedure. Typically the go from unscheduled/clean to build date, to vin# to intransit to delivered.
I've had my VIN # for over a month, but I'm still "in order processing". Platinum, Ecoboost 3.5, 4x4, Max Tow.

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Platinum PB (on order 1/3/23)
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
I've had my VIN # for over a month, but I'm still "in order processing". Platinum, Ecoboost 3.5, 4x4, Max Tow.
This hasn't made sense to me. It was my understanding that if you have a VIN, you at least have a build week scheduled. However, none of the trackers will show it. You have to have your dealership look it up. All the trackers still show "in order processing", but my salesperson sent me a screenshot showing I was scheduled for a 2/8 build week.

Have you asked your salesperson to look for you?

Mpa93313

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
This hasn't made sense to me. It was my understanding that if you have a VIN, you at least have a build week scheduled. However, none of the trackers will show it. You have to have your dealership look it up. All the trackers still show "in order processing", but my salesperson sent me a screenshot showing I was scheduled for a 2/8 build week.

Have you asked your salesperson to look for you?
I have a vin# XLT 3.5 ecoboost 4X4 Rapid Red. Says in order processing with a build week of 2/1 my dealer just checked it today and it now says 2/2. Does this mean it is scheduled to be built 2/2

Sponsored

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
I have a vin# XLT 3.5 ecoboost 4X4 Rapid Red. Says in order processing with a build week of 2/1 my dealer just checked it today and it now says 2/2. Does this mean it is scheduled to be built 2/2
I would think so. Once you get close to your build week, they'll schedule the build day. Do you have a window sticker yet? The blend number would confirm it.

Mpa93313

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
I would think so. Once you get close to your build week, they'll schedule the build day. Do you have a window sticker yet? The blend number would confirm it.
No not yet, hoping it will be updated tomorrow. From what I've read in forums, they update scheduling on Thursdays

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
No not yet, hoping it will be updated tomorrow. From what I've read in forums, they update scheduling on Thursdays
Several people on here with build weeks the same as yours have gotten their window stickers yesterday and today. I'd just keep checking. But if you're dealer is now showing 2/2 I'm 95% sure that's your actual date now. I'm hoping to be in that same boat this time next week with my build!

Mpa93313

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Several people on here with build weeks the same as yours have gotten their window stickers yesterday and today. I'd just keep checking. But if you're dealer is now showing 2/2 I'm 95% sure that's your actual date now. I'm hoping to be in that same boat this time next week with my build!
Thanks Aaron34 ! Fingers crossed ?

Mpa93313

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Well I guess I've been using wrong tracker ! Look what I just found. Finally, order end of September.

Ford F-150 Unscheduled/Clean Question Screenshot_20210127-155721_Drive

Sponsored

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
Well I guess I've been using wrong tracker ! Look what I just found. Finally, order end of September.

Screenshot_20210127-155721_Drive.jpg
Fantastic! And your blend number confirms the 2/2 build date! Congrats!

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
I’m seeing quite a few MKD38xxx showing up now.
Mine is 009
Was scheduled for 1-24 but actually rolled off on 1-25.
Also-I’m getting a 27 day delivery/ETA

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
I’m seeing quite a few MKD38xxx showing up now.
Mine is 009
Was scheduled for 1-24 but actually rolled off on 1-25.
Also-I’m getting a 27 day delivery/ETA
What status changed when it "rolled off"? My (incorrect truck) build data was 1/22 and it still says "in production" and nothing else has changed. Has not moved to "Built", and ETA is still default.

My (correct) build truck was supposed to be produced today.

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
What status changed when it "rolled off"? My (incorrect truck) build data was 1/22 and it still says "in production" and nothing else has changed. Has not moved to "Built", and ETA is still default.

My (correct) build truck was supposed to be produced today.
Weird
Tracker does not show built with the bullet or checkmark.
But does give ETA
Both trackers show essentially the same thing.

I’m wondering if maybe it does not say built yet because it may be waiting for drop in Bedliner or possibly the fixed running boards are attached offsite.

Ford4Life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum, 2022 Explorer ST
Occupation
Financial Advisor
This doesn't surprise me. I have a very similar build as you, Platinum 701A, 3.5, max tow, Antimatter Blue. I got my VIN a couple of days ago and my estimated build date is the first week of March so it's more than a month from VIN to production.
Sponsored