Sponsored

Unreal Theme/75th Anniversary Splash/Climate Controls

Meterman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat Sport PowerBoost
I hope this isn't a stupid question but I'm not sure I want to keep the climate controls on the screen and put it back to how it was before the change. Will the RESTORE button put these back to how it was before or do I need to restore the APIM (AS BUIILT) file from backup I made.

Enable Climate Bar at the bottom of Sync screen APIM 7D0-02-02 Xxx6 xxxx xx--

Enable Heated Steering Wheel on climate bar above APIM 7D0-02-01 xxxx 9xxx xx--

Enable Cooled and/or Heated seats to climate bar above APIM 7D0-02-01 xxxx xAxx xx--

Ford F-150 Unreal Theme/75th Anniversary Splash/Climate Controls 1674240689709
Sponsored

XLT22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a XLT
Load All (select your backup) and Write All.

Bob_Mac

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Platinum
Occupation
Cyber Security | Developer
Load All (select your backup) and Write All.
Incorrect as that will revert all the changes! Selecting 'Restore' will prompt for the backup and ONLY load those values selected.

XLT22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a XLT
Incorrect as that will revert all the changes! Selecting 'Restore' will prompt for the backup and ONLY load those values selected.
Reverting the changes was the question. Incremental backups are the best way to handle this.

Meterman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat Sport PowerBoost
Thanks I will give it a try. Fortunately I kept a spreadsheet of my changes. what I didn't do, but will do from this point forward is document the current settings so if I only want to undo 1 change I will have the values. Since I made multiple changes after backing up the APIM file a restore will wipe the 75th screen, unreal theme, and all the climate control settings, but it's easy to fix after that.

Sponsored

Scoop

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 SuperCrew Platinum 5.0 4x4 6.5'
For any change I make with FORScan, I document the date, the "before" value and the "after" value. If I want to revert a mod, I just go back with FORScan and change the value(s) as needed.

I actually keep a local copy of @Livnitup's FORScan spreadsheet and document my changes right there to the right of each one.

crazywayne311

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 SCrew 157" Agate Black Lariat 502A
Occupation
CTMO
Can someone smarter than me explain how inactivate the heated steering wheel at bottom of screen? That forscan chart is like a foreign language to me.

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
Can someone smarter than me explain how inactivate the heated steering wheel at bottom of screen? That forscan chart is like a foreign language to me.
Are you trying to remove the soft HSW button from the touch screen?

crazywayne311

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
CTMO
Well I miiiiight understand what’s happening but I figured someone here has already figured it out.

I wanted to add the heated steering wheel button to the screen with the climate bar.

Random, do the hard buttons still work if you add them to the screen?

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A

Sponsored

crazywayne311

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
CTMO
So I forscanned the unreal theme. Added the climate bar, the cooled/heated seats and heated steering wheel to the bottom.

Now that I’ve done it I’ll say two things.

The unreal theme looks great. To me, makes it appear a bit more upscale.

Secondly, not sure I’m a fan of the added climate controls to the bottom of the screen.
At first I thought it looked cool and served a nice function but after messing with it I realized it’s completely unnecessary and kinda muddles up the screen. I’m thinking about taking them back off. Anyone else feel that way!?

Ford F-150 Unreal Theme/75th Anniversary Splash/Climate Controls 2C9DF380-3305-4BA8-9B39-5CD9D79C6213

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
So I forscanned the unreal theme. Added the climate bar, the cooled/heated seats and heated steering wheel to the bottom.

Now that I’ve done it I’ll say two things.

The unreal theme looks great. To me, makes it appear a bit more upscale.

Secondly, not sure I’m a fan of the added climate controls to the bottom of the screen.
At first I thought it looked cool and served a nice function but after messing with it I realized it’s completely unnecessary and kinda muddles up the screen. I’m thinking about taking them back off. Anyone else feel that way!?

2C9DF380-3305-4BA8-9B39-5CD9D79C6213.jpeg
I did feel that way at first, but the longer I left it on there, the more it grew on me.

jflottawa

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Director, Software Development
Same. Just turned it on yesterday and I’m not sure I’ll leave the controls there. I’ll give it a fair shake before I revert though

crazywayne311

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
CTMO
I did feel that way at first, but the longer I left it on there, the more it grew on me.
Same. Just turned it on yesterday and I’m not sure I’ll leave the controls there. I’ll give it a fair shake before I revert though
So I’m not completely crazy and the only one thinking that about the added controls.

Obviously I’m goin to give it a bit to see how I feel about them being there. It does give an upscale look but but ever since I added them sync has seemed a bit laggy as well.

I think I’m starting to convince myself I don’t need them haha
Sponsored