"Unleashed" vs. Base B&O in a SuperCab

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
I found this in the Canadian order guide. It says B and O is Optional on XLT 302A and standard on Lariat.

The unleashed is optional on the 502A high Lariat.

See below screen shot.

Screenshot_20201119-193939_Office.jpg
Good info. I just checked Ford’s National Package Guide that was released to dealers earlier this year. It shows that the 8 speaker B&O system is available on the Lariat on the 500A package, but optional.

It also shows as available on the XLT, but only as optional on the 302A package.

O = optional equipment for their guide

Lariat Series page:
Ford F-150 "Unleashed" vs. Base B&O in a SuperCab 040EFC05-5675-4BE0-8F65-55E3AAF50E61

Lariat Series close up (don’t mind the blue highlighter, had to mark it as my must have!)
Ford F-150 "Unleashed" vs. Base B&O in a SuperCab E4E60EB2-8F5D-42CE-B780-B23AF6AC1821

XLT Series:
Ford F-150 "Unleashed" vs. Base B&O in a SuperCab 8DD74E58-32A8-4E6E-B6C3-0A52511A3C35
Sponsored

Last edited:

1fitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I’m a bit of an audiophile and I cannot rexommend

I’m a bit of an audiophile and I cannot recommend the Bang & Olufsen Unleashed enough. For a stock system, I was thoroughly impressed! You should be very happy with it!
Can't wait to hear it... if my truck ever gets delivered :ROFLMAO:

?

Last edited:

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Anyone with a SCAB get the unleased? Wondering if it's the same set up as the SCREW.

I’m not certain about the orientation of all of the speakers, but you can still opt for the 18 speaker Unleashed system in a SuperCab according to the build and price. You will still have the headliner and headrest mounted speakers with the SuperCab.

Sponsored

chrisdiaz73

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Marketing
Apparently my ears suck ... I have an 8 speaker system in my Lariat ... but I see there are 18 and 21 ... but mine is awesome ... like, where are all those other speakers?

LA1401

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021Lariat 502a Supercab
Occupation
government employee
I posted this in response to another thread but thought I'd give it it's own....

Any opinions on whether or not the Unleashed upgrade would be less of an improvement (and thus not worth the extra ~$650 cost) in a SuperCab version? I'm just wondering if acoustically in the smaller cabin the standard B&O system would still be terrific.

I have a Lariat 502A on order and I'm questioning my choice of the base B&O option.

Also, anyone know if the same speaker grills are the same on the base vs. Unleashed? Particularly the small grills on/near the pillars

Thanks

Chris
I have a 502a supercab ordered & I did add the unleashed system to my build. I hope it is as good as I have read from others!

Chenko24

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F150 Ecobbost 3.5L tuned + performance mods
Occupation
Supervisor
Does anyone know if the B&O base system (not the Unleashed version) is the same audio system that was previously the high end audio option in the 2019 F-150? I cranked up that system while on a test drive several months ago and thought it sounded great. Still on the fence if the Unleashed upgrade is worth the extra cost, especially in my SuperCab config.

I have a new 21 with the B&O upgrade. took truck in for something today and they gave me a 2019. the bass in the 2019 is way way better. Sound in the 2021 is great but the sub they are using now is sub par if you want actual bass. I'm dissapointed. luckily I have my 2 x 10" subs from my 2012 I'll put in.
Sponsored