First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 f-150 powerboost, '11 ford escape v6
Occupation
Software
I had assumed when making my order that if I do not get the lockable fold-flat rear seat storage, then underneath those rear seats it would just be empty space and a flat floor. My reasoning was that I'm going to have child seats installed for quite a few years still, so I won't be raising the seats much. But I do want the ability to slide things underneath the seats and store them there. However, on the build & price interior photos, I notice under the rear seats looks almost exactly the same whether you configure the build with the foldable lockable storage, or not.

Can someone share what the underneath of the rear seats looks like on a config that does not have the storage?

If it helps, I'm getting a Powerboost, Lariat 502a Supercrew 145" wheelbase.

Thanks

Here's the generated images from build & price.

With partitioned lockable fold-flat storage:
Ford F-150 Underneath rear seat without lockable fold-flat storage 1619031316872

And without:
Ford F-150 Underneath rear seat without lockable fold-flat storage 1619031280440
Sponsored

OP
OP
petemill

petemill

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 f-150 powerboost, '11 ford escape v6
Occupation
Software
I think I've answered my own question! This photo from a dealer website seems to show a clear space underneath. Guess the generated image on the ford website is just wrong.

Ford F-150 Underneath rear seat without lockable fold-flat storage 1619031714603

MN_Hockey_Fan

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
09/14/21 F150, 10 Expedition
I'm supposed to be picking mine up this afternoon, but can already confirm you will have free accessible space underneath (when the seats are folded down).

GolfR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR PB
I have exactly the same issue, car seats are a pain in the rear to remove! Under the seat is totally open. I found that three small sized plastic bins from Costco fit perfectly and don't require that the seat be folded up. Depending on the configuration under the seat there may be a small area behind the plastic divider that you can't access unless the seat is folded up. Mine doesn't actually have any room there because of the 2kw inverter.
Sponsored