Sponsored

Under invoice pricing??

fordhouston

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 LARIAT 501A FX4 V8
Howdy, does anybody know of any dealerships that offer below invoice pricing on new ordered vehicles that happens to be located within the southern region of the United States??
Sponsored

MadManMoon

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150, '21 MME GTPE, '07 GT500

LTfarmerTN

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
Occupation
Farmer
Yes Koons Ford of Woodbridge VA. 5% under invoice plus $1000 off if outside financing. I ordered one with them 2/7

OP
OP
fordhouston

fordhouston

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 LARIAT 501A FX4 V8
Yes Koons Ford of Woodbridge VA. 5% under invoice plus $1000 off if outside financing. I ordered one with them 2/7
I’m aware of Koons and Granger but way too far for my taste.

Sponsored

SomebodyInGNV

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150 4WD 301A 3.5L w/ HDPP
Occupation
retired
What dealer fees are there, if any? What are the loan rates, and are there contract restrictions on refinancing?

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 KR F150
What dealer fees are there, if any? What are the loan rates, and are there contract restrictions on refinancing?
Fee is $899. Loan rates change so not much sense in talking rates until the truck comes in. You can go with Ford financing. And you can refinance or pay off.

TN Rotty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Crew Cab Plat 6.5'
To confirm, that's 5% below invoice,
a doc fee of $899,
a $1000 "fee" if not using their financing (which does include Ford financing).
Yes? (Wanted make sure I remembered correctly.)

I also believe you can get the loan for as little as $10k, and you can refinance after the loan is implemented.
I had mine delivered for $1.42 a mile. Koons now offers delivery at $1.50 a mile.

I’m aware of Koons and Granger but way too far for my taste.
Two Rivers Ford in Nashville had invoice pricing, doc fee is $495(?).

At ~1.50 a mile for Granger or Koons you can figure if it's worth the delivery for you vs a more "local" dealer.

Good luck

WDWFordGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Powerboost
Howdy, does anybody know of any dealerships that offer below invoice pricing on new ordered vehicles that happens to be located within the southern region of the United States??
Depending on where in the south, Brandon Ford in Tampa is good. Not sure about ordering, I bought one off the lot for less than sticker.

texski

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 King Ranch Super Crew, 1997 Lariat Super Cab
Occupation
Retired
Talk to Sam Pack's Five Star Ford in Carrollton, TX. In the DFW Metroplex, closer to Dallas. There is a 5 Star in Richland Hills, but it wasn't a positive experience for us. Both will honor X Plan. 5 Star is a high volume group, Carrollton has the highest volume of their stores. I am very pleased with how they worked with us. I think X Plan on our truck was around $500 under. This number is set by Ford, so it is what it is. Discount may vary depending on what trim or vehicle you choose. The Doc fee is set by Ford. I think it was less than $100. 5 Star had a Vehicle Inventory Tax, $134? I paid cash with no dings for financing. I also ordered another truck using X Plan, at the same time.

Are we allowed to use personal names? Our Salesman was GREAT and would recommend him without reservation. To be fair, I sold new cars while I was in grad school ... last century! I am familiar with the sales and what it takes to make a sale. Needless to say, most of these "salesmen" need to find a new line of work!

So the short of it is 1/31/22 we bought a 22 King Ranch Star White Metallic 5.0 4x4 5.5' bed off the lot. NOBODY in Texas would honor X Plan with something like this sitting on their lot. We ordered the same truck with a 6.5' bed. Doc Fee <$100, VIT $134-ish.

Good luck,
Mike

Sponsored

LTfarmerTN

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
Occupation
Farmer
To confirm, that's 5% below invoice,
a doc fee of $899,
a $1000 "fee" if not using their financing (which does include Ford financing).
Yes? (Wanted make sure I remembered correctly.)

I also believe you can get the loan for as little as $10k, and you can refinance after the loan is implemented.
I had mine delivered for $1.42 a mile. Koons now offers delivery at $1.50 a mile.

Two Rivers Ford in Nashville had invoice pricing, doc fee is $495(?).

At ~1.50 a mile for Granger or Koons you can figure if it's worth the delivery for you vs a more "local" dealer.

Good luck
Ok so maybe i was getting it wrong lol. It’s an addition $1000 off if you use Ford financing or dealer choice?

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 KR F150
Ok so maybe i was getting it wrong lol. It’s an addition $1000 off if you use Ford financing or dealer choice?
No, at least with Koons. The 5% is using Ford financing thru the dealership. If you do not do that, then you add $1000 to your purchase price.

TN Rotty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Crew Cab Plat 6.5'
No, at least with Koons. The 5% is using Ford financing thru the dealership. If you do not do that, then you add $1000 to your purchase price.
Yes

For me it was 5% off Invoice, $899 Doc fee, if I used their financing (which in my case was Ford Motor Co at 0%/36 months).

If I didn't use their financing, paid cash, or combination, there was another $1000 fee involved. I use the word "fee" - a bad thing, instead of the word "off" which may be a good thing. @tbinmd above states it in a way that also makes it more clear (to me) as a fee.

(My question previously was if Koons had changed their pricing, but I don't think they did.)

Hope I didn't confuse this.

LTfarmerTN

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
Occupation
Farmer
Yes

For me it was 5% off Invoice, $899 Doc fee, if I used their financing (which in my case was Ford Motor Co at 0%/36 months).

If I didn't use their financing, paid cash, or combination, there was another $1000 fee involved. I use the word "fee" - a bad thing, instead of the word "off" which may be a good thing. @tbinmd above states it in a way that also makes it more clear (to me) as a fee.

(My question previously was if Koons had changed their pricing, but I don't think they did.)

Hope I didn't confuse this.
Ok that makes sense ?

RacerAV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 StCab, 6.5Bed, V8, 4x4, XLT (DIY SuperSnake)
Occupation
Lead Sauce Applicator, In N Out