• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Uh, Oh... looks like the EV tax credits are hitting an obstacle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Head Yankee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Sport, Chevy Colorado 4x4
Climate predictions that didn't come true In 1974, “a growing number of scientists” found that the earth’s atmosphere had been gradually cooling for the last three decades. “Since the 1940s the mean global temperature has dropped about 2.7° F.” and “The telltale signs are everywhere — from the unexpected persistence and thickness of pack ice in the waters around Iceland to the southward migration of a warmth-loving creature like the armadillo from the Midwest”. (TIME, June 24, 1974)

SCIENCE right?

Brian Head Yankee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Sport, Chevy Colorado 4x4
Cool! Everything is always somebody else’s problem—that makes it so easy. As you state yourself, EVs typically save vast amounts of carbon over their lifecycle, and that’s a good enough start for me.
I'm not sure how you concluded that from my post. I'm a conservative independent voter and thinker and I am here with a F150 reservation. What you fanatics need to learn is to stop forcing your fanatic beliefs on everyone. You actually run off people that do not believe in your doomsday prediction but really like EV vehicles.

I was one of the original Zero motorcycle dealers in 2009. I built an EV car from scratch in 2011. I am building another one as we speak with Tesla cells. I have embraced LED lighting and my house is operated with over 30 Alexa smart devices. I could share a picture of me with a congressman receiving an award for Green business of the Year. What have YOU done for the environment? I suspect nothing.

Stop beating the drum of doom like a protestor and do your part. I have been helping for 15 years. You will not take this as advice and will likely lash out to save your manhood. I couldn't care less. I am doing my part. You are just hot air.

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
WOW… a new expert including links to all the Kool-aid and everything.
Yes, lots of kool-aid from things like NASA and some of the most reputable news outlets in the world: LA times and NYtimes.

https://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/

"Multiple studies published in peer-reviewed scientific journals1 show that 97 percent or more of actively publishing climate scientists agree* Climate-warming trends over the past century are extremely likely due to human activities"

But, please let me know what [Random Climate Denier] thinks.

Sponsored

Nick Gerteis

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
98 F-150, 2015 Nissan Leaf, Lightning preordered
Occupation
Letter carrier
I'm not sure how you concluded that from my post. I'm a conservative independent voter and thinker and I am here with a F150 reservation. What you fanatics need to learn is to stop forcing your fanatic beliefs on everyone. You actually run off people that do not believe in your doomsday prediction but really like EV vehicles.

I was one of the original Zero motorcycle dealers in 2009. I built an EV car from scratch in 2011. I am building another one as we speak with Tesla cells. I have embraced LED lighting and my house is operated with over 30 Alexa smart devices. I could share a picture of me with a congressman receiving an award for Green business of the Year. What have YOU done for the environment? I suspect nothing.

Stop beating the drum of doom like a protestor and do your part. I have been helping for 15 years. You will not take this as advice and will likely lash out to save your manhood. I couldn't care less. I am doing my part. You are just hot air.
Lol —project much? Thank you for your carbon reduction efforts, I’m right up there with you. 100% renewable and carbon free. But that doesn’t change the fact that your earlier post needed to be called out for pointless trolling. As I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.