First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT PB Sport
Occupation
Retired IBM field engineer
Has anyone had a dealership successfully complete the fix for OTA updates, TSB 22-2150? I have had many trips to my servicing dealer for Sync 4 issues and other problems that there are module updates for. The dealer has replaced the TCU, Apim and the GWM along with many hours of software updates. My truck still has not had a OTA since new delivered March 18 2021..Recenly I was informed via Email a fix in the form of TSB 22-2150 was the cure for my problems. I took it to the dealer 3 days ago and called them this morning to check on status as I have not heard from them. The tech said they had a problem early on with the execution of the TSB and called their Technical Assistance Center Hotline and are awaiting a response from them for help in resolving. Well its been 3 days now and no help yet for my dealers tech from the Ford tech Hotline. I'm curious if others have had their dealer perform the TSB and how long it took to get done.
Sponsored

ColoradoHunter

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired
Last edited:
OP
OP

pushrods

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT PB Sport
Occupation
Retired IBM field engineer
Thanks to all for your input on this. I'm going to the dealer today and pick mine up as its been untouched most all week. I will call around and hopefully find a dealer that has done one to completion in the SOCAL area. I can't believe how lacking Ford technical support is.

JerseyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 302A Carbonized Grey Sport 4x4
Any update on this, mine is at dealer 3rd time and almost a week and they just can’t seem to figure it out

Sponsored

Demps

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Limited Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
My truck was in for 7 days and they failed to do the TSB. They are aware of the new update that just came out that adds instructions to TSB 22-2150. It goes back on Monday to try again. https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/attachments/22b08-letter-pdf.47194/
Dealer replaced and programmed the APIM after several failed attempts to get OTA updates working.
Once working OTA updates started but then failed. Attached is the work order from the dealer. Most recent Ford instructions (21G01) were used. Your dealer might be more receptive to your input if info is from another dealer.
Although work order says last step failed, it didn’t as verified by another forum member.
I now have BlueCruise and all modules are up to date.

Attachments

ColoradoHunter

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired
Dealer replaced and programmed the APIM after several failed attempts to get OTA updates working.
Once working OTA updates started but then failed. Attached is the work order from the dealer. Most recent Ford instructions (21G01) were used. Your dealer might be more receptive to your input if info is from another dealer.
Although work order says last step failed, it didn’t as verified by another forum member.
I now have BlueCruise and all modules are up to date.
I took mine to a different dealer and they fixed it within a couple hours without replacing the APIM.
Sponsored