Sponsored

Orlando150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford
Just verified I’m still on 1.4.0 and no updates available. Really wish they could just release these like Apple where everyone can get it at the same time and there’s actually communication about what’s coming out when, what was fixed, and what’s still broken. They have a lot of learning to do on proper software release processes.
Thanks for the heads up on this. The Mach-E w/ Sync 4A has started receiving FordPower-Up 1.7.1 as of recently. From what I’ve gathered it’s mostly an APIM update. I’m still on FordPower-Up 1.4 as far as I’m aware. The OTA update functionality is definitely handy but FoMoCo needs a better way for customers to monitor current OTA versions, future updates, and release notes…
FWIW when I got my truck in August a week later I was notified that the 1.6.0 update was installed. A week after that I got 1.4.0. Both showed up in the car and in the app. But now if I go to update in the menu it says that I have 1.4.0. Nothing about 1.6.0 I assume because it was installed first.

So you may be fully updated with 1.4.0 and 1.6.0 because they can be installed out of order.
Sponsored

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
FWIW when I got my truck in August a week later I was notified that the 1.6.0 update was installed. A week after that I got 1.4.0. Both showed up in the car and in the app. But now if I go to update in the menu it says that I have 1.4.0. Nothing about 1.6.0 I assume because it was installed first.

So you may be fully updated with 1.4.0 and 1.6.0 because they can be installed out of order.
That makes no sense whatsoever.

Orlando150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford
That makes no sense whatsoever.
That's Ford!

I assume the updates are not cumulative which I guess benefits Ford for some reason. Still not sure why they didn't just install in order. Though it doesn't matter anymore to me since I'm only getting new ones going forward.

TJSparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT (302A) 5.0L RockyRidge K2
Where do you find the version? Is this under the Navigation Settings?

jperry5835

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid Platinum
Has anyone taken their truck in specifically for this update yet? I am wondering if this update resolves the issue with cameras on at any speed for the earlier builds.

Sponsored

PB2021

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Has anyone received this as an OTA update?

aaexpert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 f150 platinum
I had some wacky issues with my radio screen flipping in and out (posted in another thread) and hard shifts in the trans. so i took it to the dealer last week and got this TSB performed. Now the radio problem has not returned and trans. shifts so much better! I have 8000 miles and could duplicate the bangs easily, now its difficult to do so. On a scale of 1-10 it used be like a 9 now its like a 1 ! One thing i found is my bed lights dont come on with the switch(button) in the driver side bed, BUT i can turn them on with the touchscreen zone lighting (which i usually have turned off). Another trip to the dealer.

tonesto7

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat 502A | 3.5L PowerBoost
Occupation
IT Admin | Software Developer
I had some wacky issues with my radio screen flipping in and out (posted in another thread) and hard shifts in the trans. so i took it to the dealer last week and got this TSB performed. Now the radio problem has not returned and trans. shifts so much better! I have 8000 miles and could duplicate the bangs easily, now its difficult to do so. On a scale of 1-10 it used be like a 9 now its like a 1 ! One thing i found is my bed lights dont come on with the switch(button) in the driver side bed, BUT i can turn them on with the touchscreen zone lighting (which i usually have turned off). Another trip to the dealer.
I’m glad you mentioned the bed lights. I’ve been having this issue for a few months but thought it was a side effect of changes I’ve made with FORScan.
Please let me know what the dealer says!

heffer86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 501A
Anyone take their vehicle to their dealer and ask them to perform this update? Mine seemed uninterested in checking to see if I can have the update. I have three issues listed in the bulletin.

jperry5835

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid Platinum
Anyone take their vehicle to their dealer and ask them to perform this update? Mine seemed uninterested in checking to see if I can have the update. I have three issues listed in the bulletin.
my dealer did mine, I stated carplay disconnects was my main complaint. After this update mine has been working good

Sponsored

snyce1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' F150PB PLATINUM, 17'Escape, 15'expeditionEL
my dealer did mine, I stated carplay disconnects was my main complaint. After this update mine has been working good
My new powerboost f150 is in shop now for this. The bulletin was october 11th . My truck delivered nov 2nd . Hasnt worked right yet. .errors w propower, hitch monitor, adaptive cruise among others . Hope it helps

snyce1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' F150PB PLATINUM, 17'Escape, 15'expeditionEL
My new powerboost f150 is in shop now for this. The bulletin was october 11th . My truck delivered nov 2nd . Hasnt worked right yet. .errors w propower, hitch monitor, adaptive cruise among others . Hope it helps
Well the update is done . So far so good w the generator. Still getting trailer brake controller errors but i. Ok w generator working . Expect more OTA updates