• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

tkeru408

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Platinum, 2022 F150 Lightning Preorder
Was originally thinking Platinum but the Lariat + with Max Tow package added looks very intriguing for almost $10K less.

I'll have to take a really close look at what the Platinum gets you that the Lariat + doesn't before I part with the extra $10K. I know one thing it gets you is those 22" wheels that I don't like so no love lost there. As midmack said above, if it's just better leather/seats and audio I can probably live without that. We don't use the massage function in our seats now so that won't be missed by us.

ford2021

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
Occupation
sales
I would go Lariat plus but the range is killing it for me, I go 300 miles enough that it would be a hassle to charge mid trip. I would assume going 80, with some payload I won't be getting near that 300 miles.

psiphre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 volt, 2023 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
computer guy
Um, am I reading this right? You have to go to Lariat+ to get the emergency backup generator? o_O

I might have just gone from Lariat + extended battery to Pro + normal battery + tow package
or you could just run a few extension cords from the inboard inverter for the important stuff.

I didnt recieve this email in Canada
in the USA, i also did not receive this survey!

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Wrangler Rubicon and 2018 Mini Cooper S Count
Occupation
overpaid computer nerd.
If Congress increases the tax credit to $12500, I’ll get a Lariat or Lariat Premium. Otherwise I think I’ll be targeting an XLT Premium. No matter what, I’m getting the Extended Range.

I can always put Katskinz seat covers on it to get leather.

Sponsored

shikataganai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
100 series Land Cruiser, Pacifica Hybrid
Still liking the PRO with the extended range and the 9.6 kW pro power. 43.5 after tax credit
Pro with extended range is fleet only. Any other combination (Pro with standard range or XLT/Lariat/Platinum) is available at retail.

shikataganai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I'm planning on a Pro, standard range. If this is the final option pricing and there's no separate 360 degree camera option by itself I'd go with just Max Trailer Tow Package and nothing else.

Archie

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
97 F150
Does this mean that I have to buy the XLT+ in order to get adaptive cruise control? Any word on whether I can get adaptive cruise control as a stand alone option? I was planning on buying the Pro, but if Ford is going to play games with options in order to get adaptive cruise control, I am going to ask for my deposit back.

Mach N Cheese

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Analyst
Oh I see! Gotcha, that makes sense, it's the first one with the extended range battery as standard. :)

Wait, the "80 amp onboard power supply" is still bothering me.
The extended range pack includes the 80 amp wall charger, and the extended range pack comes standard on the Lariat+ and Platinum, which will be the two options I will have to debate.

Sponsored

shikataganai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Does this mean that I have to buy the XLT+ in order to get adaptive cruise control? Any word on whether I can get adaptive cruise control as a stand alone option? I was planning on buying the Pro, but if Ford is going to play games with options in order to get adaptive cruise control, I am going to ask for my deposit back.
Might be a standalone for XLT, but always clear since Pro unveiling that it wouldn't have the adaptive option.

Archie

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
97 F150
Might be a standalone for XLT, but always clear since Pro unveiling that it wouldn't have the adaptive option.

I didn't see that at the unveiling. Can you send me a link to that.

I am pretty disappointed if that is the case.

KansasHawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I'm interested in the Platinum. Is it confirmed the tax credit will be eligible for vehicles over 80K?

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
STARTING at $89,874 for that Platinum?! That’s intense.

Ask the name for the Platinum grille; “Vador black high gloss”. First name Darth, anyone?