• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

iLata

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Reserved F-150 Lightning
In a survey emailed out today; Ford lists the different MSRP Pricing before and after tax credit for each trim.

Email contents:

Ford F-150 Lightning Trim Pricing For 2022 F-150 Lightning Revealed in Survey Email! [Before and After Tax Credit] F-150 Lighting Survey Pricing 1

It looks after you select which trim; some available option packing pricing is shown as follows:

PRO:

Ford F-150 Lightning Trim Pricing For 2022 F-150 Lightning Revealed in Survey Email! [Before and After Tax Credit] F-150 Lighting Survey Pricing Pro

XLT:

Ford F-150 Lightning Trim Pricing For 2022 F-150 Lightning Revealed in Survey Email! [Before and After Tax Credit] F-150 Lighting Survey Pricing XLT

XLT PREMIUM:

Ford F-150 Lightning Trim Pricing For 2022 F-150 Lightning Revealed in Survey Email! [Before and After Tax Credit] F-150 Lighting Survey Pricing XLT Premium

LARIAT:

Ford F-150 Lightning Trim Pricing For 2022 F-150 Lightning Revealed in Survey Email! [Before and After Tax Credit] F-150 Lighting Survey Pricing Lariat

LARIAT PREMIUM:

Ford F-150 Lightning Trim Pricing For 2022 F-150 Lightning Revealed in Survey Email! [Before and After Tax Credit] F-150 Lighting Survey Pricing Lariat Premium

PLATINUM:

Ford F-150 Lightning Trim Pricing For 2022 F-150 Lightning Revealed in Survey Email! [Before and After Tax Credit] F-150 Lighting Survey Pricing Platinum
Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Oh - that is interesting. the XLT Premium is just about exactly what I want (though I would have preferred the 18" wheels vs. the 20".

Also - the moonroof isn't mentioned on any of these so I wonder if it will be a separate option across the board. I also wonder if you will have to go with packages or if they will allow some ala cart selections.

biers

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
eGolf
Wow, thanks for sharing. Lariat+ is what I want, but Pro is all I can justify. Could go 460 miles with 2 Pros for the price of 300 miles with the Lariat+ ;)

midmack

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VE Jetta, Chrysler Pacifica
Occupation
Family Physician
Oh - that is interesting. the XLT Premium is just about exactly what I want (though I would have preferred the 18" wheels vs. the 20".

Also - the moonroof isn't mentioned on any of these so I wonder if it will be a separate option across the board. I also wonder if you will have to go with packages or if they will allow some ala cart selections.
It is on the lariat premium and the platinum

midmack

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VE Jetta, Chrysler Pacifica
Occupation
Family Physician
Lariat+ is the one for me! Can’t justify 10k for the better leather/seats and audio.
I’ll add on the max tow and the tires probably.

I wonder if they will disclose how much the A/T tires will reduce the mileage…

Sponsored

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
$7k for the extended battery is less than I though, love it. Very interesting.

For Me: Lariat with Blues Clues, Tow Tech, Extended battery and tires

Last edited:

RavenYZF-R6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
10k for extended battery in the Pro but only 7k in the other trims. Interesting.

mshipway

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
09 F150, '17 F150 '19 F150 ;21 F150
Occupation
Engineer
I didnt recieve this email in Canada

Stuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Um, am I reading this right? You have to go to Lariat+ to get the emergency backup generator? o_O

I might have just gone from Lariat + extended battery to Pro + normal battery + tow package

Sponsored

jperry5835

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid Platinum
looks like the massage seats is only available in the Platinum, and since thats a requirement for the wife I would likely go with the platinum. If the massage seats is an option on the Lariat plus then I would likely go that route.

biers

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
eGolf
Um, am I reading this right? You have to go to Lariat+ to get the emergency backup generator? o_O

I might have just gone from Lariat + extended battery to Pro + normal battery + tow package
From what I've gathered from Ford Media and this forum, any F 150 Lightning will be able to do the home backup but you will need the professionally installed Ford 80A charger. They haven't announced pricing for this, but my guess is it will be ~$1500. So this makes the $7,000 ER upgrade more like $5,500 for the extra miles and HP. Its almost a no-brainer to upgrade to ER at that price.

Stuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
From what I've gathered from Ford Media and this forum, any F 150 Lightning will be able to do the home backup but you will need the professionally installed Ford 80A charger. They haven't announced pricing for this, but my guess is it will be ~$1500. So this makes the $7,000 ER upgrade more like $5,500 for the extra miles and HP. Its almost a no-brainer to upgrade to ER at that price.
Oh I see! Gotcha, that makes sense, it's the first one with the extended range battery as standard. :)

Wait, the "80 amp onboard power supply" is still bothering me.

Last edited:

newF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
I'm thinking of getting the XLT. With some options it looks like I will be over the $55k limit to get the NJ EV rebate.

Coopdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Toyota Tundra
Still liking the PRO with the extended range and the 9.6 kW pro power. 43.5 after tax credit
Sponsored