• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

shikataganai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
100 series Land Cruiser, Pacifica Hybrid

Sponsored

tkeru408

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Platinum, 2022 F150 Lightning Preorder
The bill in its current form has a $80k limit. We neither know what will be in the final version nor if it will even be passed.
If the bill gets passed, and if the $80K limit stays in it as is (both big ifs), that will have a significant impact on my decision and I'm sure the same will be true for lots of others. I wonder if Ford would adjust their pricing in some way. If the bills stays the same and the pricing stays the same, the Platinum would effectively be $22.5K more than the Lariat+ instead of $10K more.

Personally, I think the limit in the bill will get raised to something like $100K and it may also have a graduated/step-down credit instead of going from $12.5K straight to $0.

KansasHawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
If the bill gets passed, and if the $80K limit stays in it as is (both big ifs), that will have a significant impact on my decision and I'm sure the same will be true for lots of others. I wonder if Ford would adjust their pricing in some way. If the bills stays the same and the pricing stays the same, the Platinum would effectively be $22.5K more than the Lariat+ instead of $10K more.

Personally, I think the limit in the bill will get raised to something like $100K and it may also have a graduated/step-down credit instead of going from $12.5K straight to $0.
Great comment and I agree with you. I want the Platty but paying 90K+ is steep and not worth 22.5K more than the Lariat+. Guess we will see what happens.

shikataganai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
100 series Land Cruiser, Pacifica Hybrid
How can the XLT be $13k more than the pro? It adds maybe 3-4K max worth of features?
I'm with Eric. I'd go for $5k more to get cloth heated seats, but it's a no go at that current structure for sure. Vinyl it'll be.
There's a huge interior bump. cloth seats vs vinyl, better dash/trim, carpet, etc.
Better dash? Where have you seen this? Both are on the Sync 4 12" display a la the gas F-150s, and that's fine. Carpet on the floor, sure, not a game changer.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E, 2016 Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
retired oceanographer
Based on Ford's latest Tech Specs and the information from this survey I've created a pricing tool anyone is free to download and use from the following Google Drive link:

Here's what it should look like:
Ford F-150 Lightning Trim Pricing For 2022 F-150 Lightning Revealed in Survey Email! [Before and After Tax Credit] 1624030667063

I've done my best to fill in the information for the XLT+ and Lariat+ packages. I left a few question marks where I wasn't sure if the feature mapped into these categories. There are also a few items marked with "O" where the Tech Specs showed them as optional but the survey didn't provide a price. This should help folks figure out the configuration they may want.

Sponsored

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Did everyone who reserved get a survey? I didn't get a survey and reserved on 5/20.

danInCo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Ford Escape, GMC Yukon, Chevy 1500
Occupation
Manufacturing Executive
In a survey emailed out today; Ford lists the different MSRP Pricing before and after tax credit for each trim.

Email contents:

F-150 Lighting Survey Pricing 1.jpg

It looks after you select which trim; some available option packing pricing is shown as follows:

PRO:

F-150 Lighting Survey Pricing Pro.png

XLT:

F-150 Lighting Survey Pricing XLT.png

XLT PREMIUM:

F-150 Lighting Survey Pricing XLT Premium.png

LARIAT:

F-150 Lighting Survey Pricing Lariat.png

LARIAT PREMIUM:

F-150 Lighting Survey Pricing Lariat Premium.png

PLATINUM:

F-150 Lighting Survey Pricing Platinum.png
Can anyone else confirm they received this questionnaire? This seems very odd. There are spelling mistakes that would be inconsistent with a Ford or Ford-sponsored research event.

danInCo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Ford Escape, GMC Yukon, Chevy 1500
Occupation
Manufacturing Executive
Did everyone who reserved get a survey? I didn't get a survey and reserved on 5/20.
I didn't get one and this thing seems fishy to me. It has spelling errors that are not likely to have been missed by even a basic review process.

Snappy22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, Honda CRV
I'm thinking of getting the XLT. With some options it looks like I will be over the $55k limit to get the NJ EV rebate.
$55k was the old limit for the program that ended in Dec 2020. Max msrp for the program’s restart this summer is tbd (tho I am also planning on it staying the same fwiw.)

Snappy22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, Honda CRV
STARTING at $89,874 for that Platinum?! That’s intense.

Ask the name for the Platinum grille; “Vador black high gloss”. First name Darth, anyone?
$90k for piano black in the most prominent location. ?
Sponsored