First Name
Jewelrean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
honda accord ‘18 ford bronco ‘21
Occupation
manager
Aight…. Usually I think it’s pretty tasteless to throw aftermarket marker lights on trucks. Especially non-raptor f150’s… but what about the Tremor? Would it be corny? Anyone have any pics or opinions? Thanks
Sponsored

powerboost

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 4x4 Powerboost loaded
Occupation
retired technician
Aight…. Usually I think it’s pretty tasteless to throw aftermarket marker lights on trucks. Especially non-raptor f150’s… but what about the Tremor? Would it be corny? Anyone have any pics or opinions? Thanks
I am in the process of making my black appearance package (no chrome) Lariat powerboost 4x4 FX4 supercrew short box look like a Tremor and was thinking the same about adding grille lights. I am adding Deberti tow hooks, grille center stripe, side fender vents (partially painted highlights), tailgate 4mm letters. All these items are in a copper color that has a rich shade with a hint of orange. My color is not the goldish Tremor "active orange" . The Lariat and Tremor have quite similar grilles. I will leave suspension stock as I have the 20" charcoal sport wheels and Hancooks and don't want to ruin my 20+ mpg I am getting. Quan808 on "other" forum has pictures of his black appearance package Lariat customized to look like a Tremor and has recently added Raptor style grille lights. His truck looks really good. He chose red as the highlight color on both grille stripe and Deberti tow hooks. The grilles that have no center opening need 4 lights since you can't center mount a light unless you get creative. They are available in both amber and white in 3 light and 4 light. Maybe he will post a couple pictures here for you to see if he stumbles onto this thread.

Last edited:
OP
OP
futuretrunks

futuretrunks

First Name
Jewelrean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
honda accord ‘18 ford bronco ‘21
Occupation
manager
I am in the process of making my black appearance package (no chrome) Lariat powerboost 4x4 FX4 supercrew short box look like a Tremor and was thinking the same about adding grille lights. I am adding Deberti tow hooks, grille center stripe, side fender vents (partially painted highlights), tailgate 4mm letters. All these items are in a copper color that has a rich shade with a hint of orange. My color is not the goldish Tremor "active orange" . The Lariat and Tremor have quite similar grilles. I will leave suspension stock as I have the 20" charcoal sport wheels and Hancooks and don't want to ruin my 20+ mpg I am getting. Quan808 on "other" forum has pictures of his black appearance package Lariat customized to look like a Tremor and has recently added Raptor style grille lights. His truck looks really good. He chose red as the highlight color on both grille stripe and Deberti tow hooks. The grilles that have no center opening need 4 lights since you can't center mount a light unless you get creative. They are available in both amber and white in 3 light and 4 light. Maybe he will post a couple pictures here for you to see if he stumbles onto this thread.
That would be dope to see!! If you install them will you post some pics? I’m really trying to find Amber DRL’s and matching fogs…. Any suggestions?

Zyvin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Crew, FX4, Lariat
I think you should if your truck is over 80” wide like a raptor, lol. That’s why they are on it.

Anyway, I’m not a fan only because every truck seems to have them now (Ranger, Tacoma, Vw Jetta), and they all seem too close together. I think with the right spacing that would be ok.

But remember, it’s your truck; who cares what others think.

Sponsored

jamill

First Name
Jarred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat & 2020 GMC Acadia SLT
Occupation
Pipeline Operator
I think with the Tremors orange accents, the orange marker lights would look good.
As Zyvin said, I think spacing is crucial. Lol.

powerboost

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired technician
That would be dope to see!! If you install them will you post some pics? I’m really trying to find Amber DRL’s and matching fogs…. Any suggestions?
Here are some things I have done. Stripe in grille was temporary for the photo but it is my plan to add it with a custom painted Ford oval emblem that matches the one on the tailgate I replaced. Possibly adding amber 4 light Raptor look when I take grille apart for emblem install. Color is warmer and less orange in person. Rich copper with an orange hue. Doesn't photograph well.

Ford F-150 Tremor with marker lights IMG_5446

Ford F-150 Tremor with marker lights IMG_5443

Ford F-150 Tremor with marker lights IMG_5447

Ford F-150 Tremor with marker lights IMG_5339

Last edited:

SinCityF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
your opinion would also apply to the Tremor. If it isn’t a raptor, super 16 year old thinking it’s cool cheesy pep boys look for sure.

JediNut

First Name
Emmett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Ford F-150 Lariat PowerBoost
Occupation
Old Time Geek
I agree with @Zyvin ... "It's your truck" ... make it your own. I'm not a fan of lowered trucks... but hey, that's why I'm not driving one. The guys who drop their trucks love it and that's all that counts.

Even though there are folks snarking: "You are just trying to make your truck look like a Raptor" ... I am still going to buy the white grill markers for my Oxford White Powerboost! Cuz I like it! :cool:

By the way... I've heard this setup looks better and is MUCH easier to install than the more popular ones I've seen on the site: https://customautoworksstore.com/f-150/

Sponsored

powerboost

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired technician
The Lightenings in stock form have that lowered sport truck look. It won't be long and they will be everywhere like VW bugs used to be. I bet with that low center of gravity that they handle like they are on rails. I plan on keeping my black sport appearance group Lariat powerboost 4x4 low stock in front and maybe remove blocks in rear to level it some. It has the 20" charcoal wheels so looks good low in black. I am adding the copper/orange Tremor highlights so adding grille lights and Tremor accents should give it a unique look. The powerboost drivetrain is delivering such great mileage that I don't want to change the tire size or height of suspension. Even in cool crap rainy weather it still gets close to 20 mpg on winter mix gasoline. My hemi 2019 Rebel never got over 14 mpg in middle of summer and isn't near as fast, but was a great rig. I really liked the adjustable air suspension.