2022 Tremor 402A, 2022 4Runner ORP

rskiba

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Tremor
I got the Auto Spring as well. Didn’t know it at the time, but the guy doing the install works with them and did the research with his “manufacturer buddy in Idaho” …turns out it was Auto Spring. The level makes all the difference already. The one picture of mine outside is a little distorted at a weird angle and the shadows. I was able to sell the factory Grabbers for 800 bucks with 7,000 miles… paid nearly half of the new Mickey’s which helped me spring for it. If you run them all the way down they are worth $0… just sayin… but no pressure. Haha!
May I ask how you sold your tires - posted on Craig's List or ? Obviously don't want to ship them so needs to be a local method. I am taking the plunge with 295/70R18 on Friday and want to advertise the OEM tires now. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Nomad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21’ F 150 Tremor
rskiba,
Always had good luck on offer-up. You are going to get the people who are going to offer u basically nothing for them, but there are serious people out there who are looking for a good deal & will give you at or near what u are asking.

OP
OP

Con_Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
May I ask how you sold your tires - posted on Craig's List or ? Obviously don't want to ship them so needs to be a local method. I am taking the plunge with 295/70R18 on Friday and want to advertise the OEM tires now. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Just seeing this… listed them everywhere but sold them quick on FB Marketplace.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Con_Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Interested in mileage as well @Con_Tremor
Definitely didn’t get better. Haha. Still need to get the speedo and odo adjusted for the new size at the dealership… but doesn’t seem to be that dramatic of a hit. If I was 17+ I’m still 16+ (Almost all city throughout the week)

OP
OP

Con_Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
This it the first I am reading about their being hesitation for shops to install a leveling kit on the Tremor. Granted, I am not on here as often as I used to be and I am not in the market for a Tremor, so I have not done a ton of research. That being said, I have never seen a single Tremor at my local dealer that wasn't leveled. It is the first thing the dealer does when one comes in. It makes me curious as to which kit they have been using and how that is working out for them. Perhaps I will ask next week when my Platinum is in for a laundry list of things. Yay Ford!
Several months ago I think manufacturers just hadn’t had a chance to test - bc like many of us… they couldn’t get the trucks for R&D. Sounds like it’s more clear now.

smurdo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Tremor
Thanks for posting this. It looks awesome. My new 2022 F150 Tremor is (finally) being delivered in the next few weeks and I want to add the 2.5" level and 35's just like you did. But I also want it to fit in my garage. How tall is your truck after the modifications?

Sponsored

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor 402A, 2022 4Runner ORP
Thanks for posting this. It looks awesome. My new 2022 F150 Tremor is (finally) being delivered in the next few weeks and I want to add the 2.5" level and 35's just like you did. But I also want it to fit in my garage. How tall is your truck after the modifications?
Has yours shipped? Seems like Dearborn trucks are slow to ship after being built.

smurdo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Tremor
Has yours shipped? Seems like Dearborn trucks are slow to ship after being built.
Here's what Ford's last email said:

"We are excited to let you know your 2022 F-150 Tremor®SuperCrew has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of July 25, 2022.

In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive."

I ordered this in January.

1warmtremor

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Tremor
Occupation
Sales
I have the same set up, I’ll see if I can measure it when I get home. I did park next to a 2019 Raptor a few days ago and was deff higher up.

Ford F-150 Tremor with level and 35s - stop waiting, take the plunge. 5AC8684A-534C-40E6-A0DD-C5DCFA4A580A

Ford F-150 Tremor with level and 35s - stop waiting, take the plunge. 3A8F51FC-1AFF-454D-8343-FB9DABDD6FBF