Sponsored

Tremor suspension on Powerboost

Cooder_Graw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 PowerBoost 4x4
2022 Xlt powerboost 4x4. S3M leveled

Ok guys, just got the Icon Knuckles found them for $334. Now need to get UCA and leaning towards the JBA because they are rebuildable and they are less the Icon . What size block will you think I’ll need to be completely level.Will I have to get longer coils in the front because of the 1 inch?
Sponsored

Prufrock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 PB
it was apparent when the rear lost an inch of travel by adding the block with the same shocks. Now the rear should be 2.5” more travel, but the pack extended is at 1.5” more travel at static droop.
Do you recall how much taller the Tremor rear blocks were vs. your old ones? Thanks

SpaceWhiteF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
2022 Xlt powerboost 4x4. S3M leveled

Ok guys, just got the Icon Knuckles found them for $334. Now need to get UCA and leaning towards the JBA because they are rebuildable and they are less the Icon . What size block will you think I’ll need to be completely level.Will I have to get longer coils in the front because of the 1 inch?
How much lift did the knuckles give you, are you using them in conjunction with the S3M level?

Cooder_Graw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 PowerBoost 4x4
I’m not there yet. Goatman is my inspiration. I will still be using the S3m level because tremors still need to be leveled. So far just got the Icon Knuckles which will give me an another inch up. I’ve just been trying to decide on Upper control arms and if I should get new coils in the front. then what size block do tremors up because I want it as level as can be .

Sponsored

OP
OP
TheGoatman

TheGoatman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 powerboost
Moved to a less aggressive, but taller tire. It’s a 33.43” 40lb SL. 618rev/mile
Increased ride height just shy of 0.5” from the last tire

Dead silent and feels like riding on pillows. I guess I’m just not hard core

Ford F-150 Tremor suspension on Powerboost IMG_1047

Last edited:

Sponsored

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
Moved to a less aggressive, but taller tire. It’s a 33.43” 40lb SL. 618rev/mile
Increased ride height just shy of 0.5”.

Dead silent and feels like riding on pillows. I guess I’m just not hard core

IMG_1047.jpeg
I think you have a really well balanced approach. Made measurable improvements in everything you altered. Balanced.

Coll4646

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Powerboost
Have been following this thread. I have a Platinum Powerboost and have posted a few times here trying to find the best way to level it out. Have the prev gen Roush Fox set at the moment and it's definitely leveled but the ride is a little harsh b/c I had to increase the preload. Little worried about the CV axle angles as well.

Below set (front/rear Icon shocks/coilovers, their Tremor style knuckles & UCA's) is on sale for about $2,900 from Stage 3 at the moment. Seems like this might be a good setup - site says the lowest setting for a powerboost would give about 3.25 inches of lift (adding shorter shackles to the rear to get an extra inch and keep a little rake). Have wanted to get mine from 22/25 fender to hub to about 25/26 w/ 295/65/20 tires - lowest setting would hit that while keeping the ride from being too firm and the UCA and Knuckles would help correct the angles.

Any thoughts on the below?

2021-2023 Ford F-150 4WD ICON 3.5-4.5" Stage 1 Suspension System - Tubular UCAs K93141T

https://www.stage3motorsports.com/k...5-stage-1-suspension-system-tubular-ucas.html

JIMFOUNTAIN

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 SCREW PB 6.5' 701A
I think you have a really well balanced approach. Made measurable improvements in everything you altered. Balanced.
So the rest of us making improvements with Forscan, FDRS, add ons etc.... You consider unbalanced?

Now I would agree with you if you said some of us were unhinged...