First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F-150
Occupation
Healthcare
I reached out to BDS/Zone offroad asking about levels, and was told there was no word on any kit coming soon, and he said they dont even have a Tremor for R&D right now (if you live near them, volunteer your truck! haha)

I also talked with the rep from Fox yesterday/today and he said the same goes for Tremor specific Fox 2.0s/2.5s.

Readylift's q&a as of a month ago said they are hoping to get a Tremor for testing in 4-6 months.

I know others have said they "heard" Fox was coming out with one by end of year, and just wanted to see if anyone has heard anything different than what I am getting right now. Some of ya'll are already running spacer levels from ProComp, etc without issues, just exploring some of the other brands! One of the guys on f150tremor showed a picture of his Rough Country 2" causing CV boot contact at full droop, just another reason I've been reaching out.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Sethysan

Sethysan

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F-150
Occupation
Healthcare
Someone on here or the other forum said they're running bilsteins with icon UCAs, but I haven't seen anything posted by them since

Yeti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Ether Graboid
I reached out to BDS/Zone offroad asking about levels, and was told there was no word on any kit coming soon, and he said they dont even have a Tremor for R&D right now (if you live near them, volunteer your truck! haha)

I also talked with the rep from Fox yesterday/today and he said the same goes for Tremor specific Fox 2.0s/2.5s.

Readylift's q&a as of a month ago said they are hoping to get a Tremor for testing in 4-6 months.

I know others have said they "heard" Fox was coming out with one by end of year, and just wanted to see if anyone has heard anything different than what I am getting right now. Some of ya'll are already running spacer levels from ProComp, etc without issues, just exploring some of the other brands! One of the guys on f150tremor showed a picture of his Rough Country 2" causing CV boot contact at full droop, just another reason I've been reaching out.
The Fox suspension is 2021+ F150 as I understand it.

I thought I read somewhere BDS is owned by Fox. I'll give them a call to see how long they would need it for.

OP
OP
Sethysan

Sethysan

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F-150
Occupation
Healthcare
Yeah @Yeti I think you're right on the BDS piece, I was talking to the same guy on the phone for them and asking about Fox haha. I know BDS has a thing on their site asking for test vehicles too.

I'd be interested to see how long they'd need to measure up and start building.

Yeti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Ether Graboid
Yeah @Yeti I think you're right on the BDS piece, I was talking to the same guy on the phone for them and asking about Fox haha. I know BDS has a thing on their site asking for test vehicles too.

I'd be interested to see how long they'd need to measure up and start building.
The "we need trucks" section says 2-3 week possibly longer. In my perfect little world, Fox would also take advantage of that time for shock length/size.

I'm still unsure if I want a 4 inch lift. I'm not keen on modifying the frame/safety features of a brand new truck.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Sethysan

Sethysan

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F-150
Occupation
Healthcare
So on f150Tremor.com, someone got a level kit and during the install he/she saw at full droop the following picture, which prompted them to remove the level kit.

Ford F-150 Tremor "specific" Level/Coilovers 06CD2A5D-26FA-46E8-8792-D130D634ADBE

However, I had to change a tire this morning on my truck and I had my truck at full droop. I am running Icon Stage 2 coilovers and UCAs. And this is the picture I got at full droop. I am almost no longer concerned as others have been lately. Not saying this is great or anything, but for reference. Any thoughts from you guys?

Ford F-150 Tremor "specific" Level/Coilovers TruckFull Droo

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor 402A, 2022 4Runner ORP
So on f150Tremor.com, someone got a level kit and during the install he/she saw at full droop the following picture, which prompted them to remove the level kit.

06CD2A5D-26FA-46E8-8792-D130D634ADBE.jpeg

However, I had to change a tire this morning on my truck and I had my truck at full droop. I am running Icon Stage 2 coilovers and UCAs. And this is the picture I got at full droop. I am almost no longer concerned as others have been lately. Not saying this is great or anything, but for reference. Any thoughts from you guys?

TruckFull Droop.jpg
Following. Also in Charlotte.

OP
OP
Sethysan

Sethysan

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F-150
Occupation
Healthcare
Spoke with Rough Country today, because they have a Tremor posted with a 2" level, looks pretty good, and the guy said 2 weeks before it's "approved" for the Tremor... I'm guessing its the same as the 21+ kit, but they're nailing down tire specs for the Tremor. Who knows...Pics and link below. I really think its the same 2" kit that guys like @JimmyD are already running. But wanted to give our little community an update

https://www.roughcountry.com/gallery/2021-ford-f-150-4wd-2-inch

Ford F-150 Tremor "specific" Level/Coilovers 1642544768086

Ford F-150 Tremor "specific" Level/Coilovers 1642544780513

Kinda get a peak at angles here:
Ford F-150 Tremor "specific" Level/Coilovers 1642544851984

OP
OP
Sethysan

Sethysan

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F-150
Occupation
Healthcare
Following. Also in Charlotte.
Forgot to reply, nice! Im over near Huntersville/Mtn Island Lake area. From Savannah, did a year in Winston and then moved to CLT this past summer, enjoying it so far, but looking for a good shop to get some work done if you know of any!

Sponsored

HellcatTremorStang

First Name
Corrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 F150 Tremor. ‘21 Redeye Charger. ‘21 5.0L GT
Occupation
Business Owner
Spoke with Rough Country today, because they have a Tremor posted with a 2" level, looks pretty good, and the guy said 2 weeks before it's "approved" for the Tremor... I'm guessing its the same as the 21+ kit, but they're nailing down tire specs for the Tremor. Who knows...Pics and link below. I really think its the same 2" kit that guys like @JimmyD are already running. But wanted to give our little community an update

https://www.roughcountry.com/gallery/2021-ford-f-150-4wd-2-inch

1642544768086.png

1642544780513.png

Kinda get a peak at angles here:
1642544851984.png

Looks good - is it just me or does it look like it needs an alignment ?

Also- looks a tad squatted in these pics-

34” tires ? Or are these stockers?

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Forgot to reply, nice! Im over near Huntersville/Mtn Island Lake area. From Savannah, did a year in Winston and then moved to CLT this past summer, enjoying it so far, but looking for a good shop to get some work done if you know of any!
Cool we are down on Lake Wylie.

DO NOT take it to FourWheel parts. I recommend Asheville Vehicle Outfitters, Eric and his team are the best around. If you don't want to make that drive, Tyler with Queen City Overland also does good work.

I do all my own work, but I have dealt with both those shops quite a bit.

MallCrawler

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Maxima, 2022 Tremor on order
Cool we are down on Lake Wylie.

DO NOT take it to FourWheel parts. I recommend Asheville Vehicle Outfitters, Eric and his team are the best around. If you don't want to make that drive, Tyler with Queen City Overland also does good work.

I do all my own work, but I have dealt with both those shops quite a bit.
Small world. I think I saw you on paraham last week. First I've seen in the wild, got irrationally excited about how much it stood out from the 2 f150s in front of it ?

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Small world. I think I saw you on paraham last week. First I've seen in the wild, got irrationally excited about how much it stood out from the 2 f150s in front of it ?
Wasn't me. Unfortunately mine is still on order, plus I don't go into SC if I can help it.....
Sponsored