Sponsored

Tremor Rake - We All See It

Yeti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Ether Graboid
Saw one in person for the first time yesterday…. The rake isnt nearly as bad. Truck looks amazing.

FCEBAC5D-5C96-4E82-8A05-163DB75329F3.jpeg

AE561E0B-673B-4979-BAF2-5EFEF15D0F31.jpeg
Interesting. The front of that Tremor looks to be higher than others I've seen. It may just be an optical illusion.
Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Bronco Spt BL , '21 Tremor Ordered
The first thing I'm going to do (after seeing if the truck will make it up my back yard) is to hook up my trailer (830 pound tongue currently) then climb in to the bed and jump up and down. that should put well over 1170 pounds over the axle. We'll see how this puppy squats.
That's a pretty hefty trailer!

Cmeduna

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Velocity Blue
Occupation
Design Engineer
Seems like the Tremors have about the same rake as my XLT. A guy I work with put a 2 inch level in his and it really seemed to level the truck out about perfect. I considered doing the same but wonder how the truck would sit loaded with a trailer then. Nothing more obnoxious than pulling a trailer at night and trying to light up the moon.

Sponsored

Yeti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Ether Graboid
Seems like the Tremors have about the same rake as my XLT. A guy I work with put a 2 inch level in his and it really seemed to level the truck out about perfect. I considered doing the same but wonder how the truck would sit loaded with a trailer then. Nothing more obnoxious than pulling a trailer at night and trying to light up the moon.
Not to mention the fact that more rear squat (due to hitch weight) = less front traction (steering/braking)

Dresdie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Acura TSX
Not to mention the fact that more rear squat (due to hitch weight) = less front traction (steering/braking)
Saw the F150 Tremor in person the first time the other day and test drove it. I like the rake exactly how it is. It looked much less pronounced than the pre-prod pictures.

And the exhaust sounds fantastic.

SilverbackHobbit

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
IT Manager
Saw the F150 Tremor in person the first time the other day and test drove it. I like the rake exactly how it is. It looked much less pronounced than the pre-prod pictures.

And the exhaust sounds fantastic.
Yeah, I am thrilled with the exhaust sound on mine. I had a tuned 3.5EB with CAI and MBRP exhaust. The stock exhaust on the Tremor sounds so much better than the exhaust I had, more subtle and just the right about of deep rumble. I think they nailed it. It'll never sound like a Coyote, but it sounds good for what it is.

futuretrunks

First Name
Jewelrean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
honda accord ‘18 ford bronco ‘21
Occupation
manager
Interesting. The front of that Tremor looks to be higher than others I've seen. It may just be an optical illusion.
Nah it does look noticeably higher than the non tremor it was next to. Still needs a level imo but I’d still buy it.

Sponsored

3fitty7

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150 Tremor
I've had my Iconic Silver Tremor for almost two weeks...love the heck outta that thing.
I measured the top of the wheel wells: 38.5 front, 42.5 rear. It's not ugly by any means, but mo' level would be mo' bettah.

I'm thinking that a wheel well liner in the rear would minimize the appearance of the rake by darkening the well - especially on a silver truck. Anybody have first-hand experience with a liner that they would recommend?

Ford F-150 Tremor Rake - We All See It 2021_F150_Tremor

Last edited:

Kenn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Lariat
My plan is to spray the inside of the wheel well with undercoating and if it holds too much mud, then put the liner on. My thinking is that the undercoating might deaden the sound a little. Probably very little, but no harm done.

3fitty7

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150 Tremor
Thanks, Ken! A sprayed-in undercoating is one of my options...I will be watching for your update...

Bigtwin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Roush F-150, 2019 Edge
I've had my Iconic Silver Tremor for almost two weeks...love the heck outta that thing.
I measured the top of the wheel wells: 38.5 front, 42.5 rear. It's not ugly by any means, but mo' level would be mo' bettah.

I'm thinking that a wheel well liner in the rear would minimize the appearance of the rake by darkening the well - especially on a sliver truck. Anybody have first-hand experience with a liner that they would recommend?

2021_F150_Tremor.jpg
The pitch of your driveway makes your truck look really good leveled. Love the iconic

Kenn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Lariat
Thanks, Ken! A sprayed-in undercoating is one of my options...I will be watching for your update...
You may have to be VERY patient. I'm ordering a 2022 ASAP, so I suspect it may be Spring before I get to give it a try.
Sponsored