First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford focus, Gen1 Toyota Tundra
Occupation
First responder
Finally used my Tremor to pull my trailer and it handles the load great, and the rake was put to good use, almost leveled out. Sorry I didn’t get any better pictures.
0868F74A-CEAE-44D1-85C2-6D937184AA76.jpeg
Thanks for sharing! Waiting on my white 402a as well and all I plan on pulling with it are my quads as well so this was nice to see!

OCTremor150

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 tremor
I’ve had the 2021 F150 Tremor for about 4 weeks now. Out about 950 miles on it quickly. My friend has the very same truck. Got his the same week. Yesterday we were parked next to each other. From a distance you could easily see that his rake was less pronounced. Both of us were surprised. He had a solid 1+ inch higher front end. From ground to bottom of fender, mine measures roughly 38.5” in front and back was about 42.75”. The discrepancy between the two of our “identical factory OEM f150 tremors” was too obvious. I didn’t snap photos but i will and I’ll post just as soon as i can. 100%, without a doubt, less rake, more level. No mods to either truck and both brand new in the last few weeks. I wonder too if he or I have the wrong springs on our tremors for them to be that different.

Im currently considering going with the FACTORY RACE SERIES 2.5 COIL-OVER RESERVOIR SHOCK - 883-02-132. And a drop shackle in the rear with fox 2.0 or 2.5 for a more level appearance and better ride quality. Been so happy with the truck other than the rake.
BajaHQ in SoCal is the biz recommending that particular configuration to correct the rake, albeit that may net about 3” of correction combined, and leave some rake left over, which I’m good with. Thoughts?

JimmyD

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford Edge St / 2019 Mustang premium
Occupation
Retired
I’ve had the 2021 F150 Tremor for about 4 weeks now. Out about 950 miles on it quickly. My friend has the very same truck. Got his the same week. Yesterday we were parked next to each other. From a distance you could easily see that his rake was less pronounced. Both of us were surprised. He had a solid 1+ inch higher front end. From ground to bottom of fender, mine measures roughly 38.5” in front and back was about 42.75”. The discrepancy between the two of our “identical factory OEM f150 tremors” was too obvious. I didn’t snap photos but i will and I’ll post just as soon as i can. 100%, without a doubt, less rake, more level. No mods to either truck and both brand new in the last few weeks. I wonder too if he or I have the wrong springs on our tremors for them to be that different.

Im currently considering going with the FACTORY RACE SERIES 2.5 COIL-OVER RESERVOIR SHOCK - 883-02-132. And a drop shackle in the rear with fox 2.0 or 2.5 for a more level appearance and better ride quality. Been so happy with the truck other than the rake.
BajaHQ in SoCal is the biz recommending that particular configuration to correct the rake, albeit that may net about 3” of correction combined, and leave some rake left over, which I’m good with. Thoughts?
Do both trucks have the same tow package?

Sponsored

150ish

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
Occupation
Inspector Gadget
Will the Silverado ZR2 have this much rake…?
Who cares, lol.
If Chevy sticks with their ZR2 ways I'm sure it will be level or close to it. Only problem will be the leaking DSSV shocks. Those seem to be a crap shoot on quality.
Edit: Personally, I think the Silverado ZR2 is a much better looking truck then the Tremor. Having owned a Colorado ZR2 has me a little gun shy about getting another anything ZR2.

Last edited:

futuretrunks

First Name
Jewelrean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
honda accord ‘18 ford bronco ‘21
Occupation
manager
Who cares, lol.
If Chevy sticks with their ZR2 ways I'm sure it will be level or close to it. Only problem will be the leaking DSSV shocks. Those seem to be a crap shoot on quality.
Edit: Personally, I think the Silverado ZR2 is a much better looking truck then the Tremor. Having owned a Colorado ZR2 has me a little gun shy about getting another anything ZR2.
Why gunshy?

150ish

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
Occupation
Inspector Gadget
Why gunshy?
Because my Colorado ZR2 was just a basterdized standard Colorado. When they built it they maxed out the drive line. Even the stock ZR2's kept blowing CV boots due to the harsh half shaft angles. And, like I said before, the DSSV shocks have leaking issues. I had to get two replaced on my Colorado. Thankfully they were still covered under warranty.
The Silverado ZR2 is one I would definitely wait on purchasing. Give it a year and see what kind of driveline issues it has.

Wolfpack

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Tremor
The first thing I'm going to do (after seeing if the truck will make it up my back yard) is to hook up my trailer (830 pound tongue currently) then climb in to the bed and jump up and down. that should put well over 1170 pounds over the axle. We'll see how this puppy squats.
Did you ever complete your squat test? Curious about your result.

Sponsored

AustinTremor

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tremor
So I did 2 1/2in level up front and there was still a rake on it. Take it back in tomorrow to lower the rear by 1in and that should make it truly level.

I’ll add the photo once it’s done.

Ford F-150 Tremor Rake - We All See It 20B663A8-FA37-419E-AD61-31EE57991571

Ford F-150 Tremor Rake - We All See It 771E4C6C-82A3-49C6-ACB9-56B706951937

Ford F-150 Tremor Rake - We All See It 10A91C56-B2A4-4643-8CED-DB2D0BFE72EB

Last edited:

James Dean

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 FX4. 2015 Corvette 2018 Ford Explorer
View attachment 33015 So I did 2 1/2in level up front and there was still a rake on it. Take it back in tomorrow to lower the rear by 1in and that should make it truly level.

I think it looks great with the 2.5

Sethysan

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F-150
Occupation
Healthcare
View attachment 33015 So I did 2 1/2in level up front and there was still a rake on it. Take it back in tomorrow to lower the rear by 1in and that should make it truly level.

Looks good! So you got the 2.5, I have seen a couple others on here with a 2.5" level and the rake looks less pronounced. Do you have the Trailer Tow Package on yours by chance? Just curious.

Northern Goat

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Audi Etron. 2020 Explorer ST

Agreed. I did the 2.5" level and am going to have the rear dropped with standard F`150 blocks over the holidays
Sponsored