First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Engineer
Did it on a 2wd single cab 10 years ago (little brother's truck), it took an hour with a floor jack and hand tools. On that truck it resulted in perfect level, but the minute you put anything in the bed it looked like a pre runner. Will be interesting to see the results on the tremor.
might be worth using the standard f150 blocks.
Sponsored

Kenn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Lariat
Did it on a 2wd single cab 10 years ago (little brother's truck), it took an hour with a floor jack and hand tools. On that truck it resulted in perfect level, but the minute you put anything in the bed it looked like a pre runner. Will be interesting to see the results on the tremor.
Maybe overkill, but if the blocks were removed then Firestone airbags added to level it when there was a load that might resolve the issue cheaper than raising the front.

Yeti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Ether Graboid
Maybe overkill, but if the blocks were removed then Firestone airbags added to level it when there was a load that might resolve the issue cheaper than raising the front.
Kind of goes back to how someone will use their truck. There is a HD Firestone set for RVs and possibly the Carli long travel that may fit and not reduce wheel travel. That's all about designing it out.

For my use case, limiting wheel travel is not ideal but I did order this truck so I could tow. If I find a way to do both, I'll definitely post it.

OP
OP

Midwest04

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Sierra AT4; Ford Tremor AMB on order!
Finally saw a Tremor on a lot in Michigan - Loaded with everything but Torsen. First, it looks really good in the Agate Black. Second, the truck sits much lower than I expected, especially at the hood - really quite similar to any F150. Parked next to my Sierra AT4 it looks small. The rake is quite pronounced - just as bad as the pics. Based upon seeing it in person, I wouldn't want to lower any portion of the truck (as discussed above) because it sits low to begin with. It needs a level to bring up the front. Minimum 1" - probably needs 1.5-2.

Nice looking truck. Tremor orange and stickers look better in person. Interior Tremor details look better in person. Wheel / tires look good, just needs a level.

Sponsored

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
Finally saw a Tremor on a lot in Michigan - Loaded with everything but Torsen. First, it looks really good in the Agate Black. Second, the truck sits much lower than I expected, especially at the hood - really quite similar to any F150. Parked next to my Sierra AT4 it looks small. The rake is quite pronounced - just as bad as the pics. Based upon seeing it in person, I wouldn't want to lower any portion of the truck (as discussed above) because it sits low to begin with. It needs a level to bring up the front. Minimum 1" - probably needs 1.5-2.

Nice looking truck. Tremor orange and stickers look better in person. Interior Tremor details look better in person. Wheel / tires look good, just needs a level.
When are you going to post all of the pictures you took?! :)

Golf17

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremmaaahhh
Occupation
Pilot
Anyone know why Ford didn’t include or give the option of wheel well liners on the tremor? I feel like on certain colors, especially the white, a black liner may help fill in the space to the eye and not look quite as empty.

WhiteyTremor

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford focus, Gen1 Toyota Tundra
Occupation
First responder
Anyone know why Ford didn’t include or give the option of wheel well liners on the tremor? I feel like on certain colors, especially the white, a black liner may help fill in the space to the eye and not look quite as empty.
Not to mention that it's slotted as an offroad truck and wheel well liners definitely help with the rocks kicked up during offroad driving

Sponsored

OP
OP

Midwest04

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
good point. I think that would help a bit.

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
Only had time for a few pics. I cannot express how irritated the wife was that I drove out of our way to check this out on our ride home from a weekend of (me) fishing...best i could do!
Ah man, I get it. We appreciate your dedication!

ac6000

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat
Only had time for a few pics. I cannot express how irritated the wife was that I drove out of our way to check this out on our ride home from a weekend of (me) fishing...best i could do!
What dealer is this at in Michigan?

OP
OP

Midwest04

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
What dealer is this at in Michigan?
Imlay City Ford. They will not honor X plan which turned me off to it but it was there as of Sunday… it is a really nice looking truck and loaded up…I think sticker was 71k ish

flstfse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Tremor
Measured mine with 3/4 tank of fuel sitting on level garage . It is almost 4.25” higher in the back measured from floor to top of wheel well . Likely add some Fox shocks to front to bring it up . Don’t mind some rake as I tow .
Sponsored