First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Tremor
Occupation
Retired
I picked up a used 23 Tremor. Thinking of pulling the rear blocks .Not only to reduce the rake but 2 inch blocks only make wheel hop (axle wrap) in deep snow. How bad is the axle wrap with those 2 inch blocks?
Sponsored

Fordever

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Lariat. 2016 Mustang GT/CS convertible
Occupation
Communications Yech
I picked up a used 23 Tremor. Thinking of pulling the rear blocks .Not only to reduce the rake but 2 inch blocks only make wheel hop (axle wrap) in deep snow. How bad is the axle wrap with those 2 inch blocks?
Have you pulled your rear blocks yet? I just purchased a new 2023 402a package. I won’t be picking it up until April. I was thinking about asking the dealership to do this for me before I take delivery. I hate rake and I don’t tow, and this seems like the easiest/cheapest solution.

Last edited:

TheGoatman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 powerboost
I think the tremor rear springs take more time to settle than the standard spring too. It’s a 2.25” block. It’s a big drop.

Last edited:

BrianRE15

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 ford f150
Here’s a questions for you guys..Someone just posted this on another thread in here taken from a facebook group. In this picture the rake and space in the rear wheel well appear much less unless it’s just a trick on the eye with the color of this truck. I believe someone had mentioned that the trailer tow/ max tow package will add more rake for that increased towing limit. Is that true? Maybe it’s just me, but some of the other photos seem to have more pronounced rake than this.

B3467BD1-72EC-4745-83B0-C92F5B8E82EF.png
It depends on what mood your truck is in that day. On Monday my leveling kit looks great. I piss her off, the next day ass is in the air. Weirdest thing.
Sponsored