Sponsored

Tremor parts

Dresdie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Acura TSX
Avid follower of this forum, first post! Does anyone have a reference to a parts catalog that includes Tremor part numbers? I am looking for part information on the Tremor wheels.

I was waiting and waiting for Tremor orders to open and wound up ordering a Lariat powerboost. Love the Tremor wheels and curious about price/availability of ordering just the wheels - or if its even possible to do so.​
Thanks!​
Sponsored

OP
OP
Dresdie

Dresdie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Acura TSX
Thanks. Will keep checking and Ebay if folks start pulling off their stock wheels. Although, being unique to the Tremor, I'd imagine many of you new Tremor owners will be keeping stock wheels for a while.

OP
OP
Dresdie

Dresdie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Acura TSX
Thanks. Will keep checking and Ebay if folks start pulling off their stock wheels. Although, being unique to the Tremor, I'd imagine many of you new Tremor owners will be keeping stock wheels for a while.
Anyone planning to swap/upgrade their tremor wheels immediately after purchase?

Sponsored

NoCo150

First Name
KD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Hybrid
Will the Tremor tires and wheels fit on the BP? I thought the Tremor has a little lift and 35s?

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare IT/Property Management

Kenn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Lariat
Will the Tremor tires and wheels fit on the BP? I thought the Tremor has a little lift and 35s?
The Tremor is an inch wider than a standard F150 and I think they do that with wheel offsets. Be sure to check that before you commit.
Sponsored