Sponsored

Wvmtneer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I would like to see options on an F-150 that compares to the Bronco. I can't be the only one out there that wants some of the amazing off-road features that a Bronco has and be able to haul my quad in the bed.​
I’d check the boxes for heated marine grade vinyl seats with washout floor and drain holes, and 6 accessory switches. I would also like to see the “Tremor” package available with the 6.5ft bed.
Sponsored

2017 Silver Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 XLT and 1988 Mustang GT
Occupation
Machinist
I’d check the boxes for heated marine grade vinyl seats with washout floor and drain holes, and 6 accessory switches. I would also like to see the “Tremor” package available with the 6.5ft bed.
All right you are on my page. Don't forget locking front diff. Add the on board generator and BAM factory overland rig. Now we're talking.

ARE YOU LISTENING FORD? Make us proud.

Last edited:

GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
I would like to see options on an F-150 that compares to the Bronco. I can't be the only one out there that wants some of the amazing off-road features that a Bronco has and be able to haul my quad in the bed.​
If you want a F150 that compares to the Bronco and it’s off road abilities, you’re going to have to step up to the new Tremor F150 or go all out for a Raptor.

Because of the size of the F150, the Bronco will be better for stuff like rock crawling.

With that being said, you really can’t compare a Bronco to a F150.

2017 Silver Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 XLT and 1988 Mustang GT
Occupation
Machinist
If you want a F150 that compares to the Bronco and it’s off road abilities, you’re going to have to step up to the new Tremor F150 or go all out for a Raptor.

Because of the size of the F150, the Bronco will be better for stuff like rock crawling.

Not what I'm saying. Obviously they are on different playing fields. As of my knowledge the only F150 with locking front diff is a Raptor. Which is only made with 4 door short bed configuration. My quad barely fits in my 6.5' bed. So how about some sort of options for a four wheel enthusiast that wants a larger bed.
Sponsored