First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
Is the ceramic coat something you did yourself or dealership applied?
I did it myself as I have the equipment. Most will have it applied by a PPF or body shop, and the pricing can range from $300-$1,000 depending on product and how many layers (years of protection).
Sponsored

OP
OP
BA73

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
Well this thing is purty sweet. CONSIDERABLY more noticeable than I expected. Pedalbox.
Ford F-150 Tremor Owner's Club 20211007_182904

OP
OP
BA73

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
Anyone here driving an Agate Black Tremor on the 51 today?! Gorgeous truck!

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare IT/Property Management
Got to detail today. Thorough wash, fallout remover, one step polish, ceramic coat. Then my wide decided to have her baby early so it’ll sit at the hospital.
Also had it tinted

Ford F-150 Tremor Owner's Club 0B8A9905-9F5C-4389-B938-C2C4256283BC

Ford F-150 Tremor Owner's Club A614B25F-0D97-41A5-8AC0-D7B3637C2D6A

Golf17

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremmaaahhh
Occupation
Pilot
Got to detail today. Thorough wash, fallout remover, one step polish, ceramic coat. Then my wide decided to have her baby early so it’ll sit at the hospital.
Also had it tinted

0B8A9905-9F5C-4389-B938-C2C4256283BC.jpeg

A614B25F-0D97-41A5-8AC0-D7B3637C2D6A.jpeg
Congrats brotha!!

Sponsored

OP
OP
BA73

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
Also had it tinted

0B8A9905-9F5C-4389-B938-C2C4256283BC.jpeg

A614B25F-0D97-41A5-8AC0-D7B3637C2D6A.jpeg
Congrats man!

pkinneb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 & 2018 MX5's, 2021 F150 PB Platinum
Congrats on both!!

Golf17

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremmaaahhh
Occupation
Pilot
For the guys who got their Tremors already...did most of you have trade ins? I live in Massachusetts and I've signed the paperwork on a white Tremor from Preston Ford on the eastern shore of Maryland ( anyone know them?) The truck was marked over MSRP but here's a quick rundown on my decision. After we got VINs and build weeks back in August, I popped by my dealer to see if they would give me a current value on my 19 Limited F150, of which they did and it was incredibly low compared to market comparisons. Some of it was my fault as I honestly didn't get much of anything in writing from them back in June when we all ordered. And getting any info from them or getting a return call was like pulling teeth. So I spent the better part of the last month looking for well almost any truck, Tremor, Platinum, Limited..I probably called 30-40 dealerships and got so many trade offers for my current truck. For me I love the look of the tremor but the honest truth is I need no off road capability. Three car seats will be in the back and this thing will mostly take me to work. But I wanted something different, fun, bigger, and the lariat sport interior had me turned away from that model. I had a Limited F150 locked down recently on X Plan at another dealer in Mass, and with that and the 0% it was going to be a pretty good deal. But it was on chip hold and then got bumped back another couple months so I went back to the drawing board and found this tremor at Preston Ford. It's what I had originally ordered plus a few options and minus the work surface, but otherwise fully loaded minus the Torsen and work surface. The truck ended up being 4k over msrp ( gasp I know), but back to my original trade question. They offered me on average 4-5k more than any local dealer near me for my trade in, plus I had a 2500 PCO, and the interest rate I got was 2.7/72months. So all in all I feel like I did the best I could. I called So So many dealers in the Northeast and nobody would do Xplan or come down on the market adjustment for the tremors. So tell me If I am wrong, but if they overinflate my trade it really just compensates for the over MSRP? I know most people say negotiate the trade and new truck as two separate deals, but I couldn't get the best of both worlds with a high trade and MSRP or lower on this Tremor anywhere to be found near me. My original order was for MSRP, as they didn't offer anything, and if I waited for that truck the trade value was going to be 8kish less than this deal I'm taking. Anyways, going to pick her up next week!
Ford F-150 Tremor Owner's Club tremor

Sponsored

Yeti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Ether Graboid
Congratulations Neal!

I am actually going back and fourth with my guy who has built a few Jeeps for me over the years - He has a great shop here and he and his wife compete in KOH every year, I trust him completely. He wants to do a bit more research but ultimately I'll end up going with what he recommends. Will keep everyone posted.
Any feedback from your guy? If he can raise the chin a bit and give at least the same travel/articulation, I'm in.

Are you going to wait on him for wheel selection, too? trying to do this math without the actual truck is a PITA.

OP
OP
BA73

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
Any feedback from your guy? If he can raise the chin a bit and give at least the same travel/articulation, I'm in.

Are you going to wait on him for wheel selection, too? trying to do this math without the actual truck is a PITA.
I need to follow up with him. will update. I do not plan on changing the wheels or tires at this time.

Golf17

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremmaaahhh
Occupation
Pilot
I need to follow up with him. will update. I do not plan on changing the wheels or tires at this time.
After a week plus with the truck, how’s it going dude? What’s your daily driving experience been like??

OP
OP
BA73

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
After a week plus with the truck, how’s it going dude? What’s your daily driving experience been like??
I absolutely love it. M-F I drive a company vehicle so I've only got a couple hundred miles on it from weekend errands at this point, but my wife has driven it to work a few times and she also really enjoys it. Put 18 bags of potting soil in the bed over the weekend and she looked pretty level. :) Took another couple out for dinner Friday night and they enjoyed sitting in the back and complimented the interior, space, and ride many times.

All in, zero complaints other than the MPGs (15.0 so far) and quiet exhaust note.
Sponsored