Tremor Mods and Accessories

Iaroadmaster

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
20 Raptor
Good look on the tow hooks and 150 graphic! What color code is the “code orange” you used to paint the hooks and what was your source for the graphic?
Sponsored

powerboost

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 4x4 Powerboost loaded
Occupation
retired technician
Good look on the tow hooks and 150 graphic! What color code is the “code orange” you used to paint the hooks and what was your source for the graphic?
Thanks! I first found the vinyl color that best matched the amber led strip inside headlight. None of thinner pinstriping vinyls looked right and all of the various oranges are all too strong of orange. I found the best color in the line of 3M 2080 wrap vinyl so I bought 2' x 5' piece from Metro Restyling on web and will cut my own striping with a straight edge and sharp box knife or exacto knife. The color is S344 satin copper canyon in 3M 2080. I then took a piece of it to an automotive paint supplier that has ability to custom mix spray cans in automotive type paints. Looking through auto mfgrs paint chips books we found a close color match to my vinyl sample with 2018 Nissan Kicks paint code EBB. I had them mix 2 spray cans and bought matching brand primer. I also got some spray adhesion promoter for base coat over sanded powdercoat tow hooks. It is a rich copper color with a hint of orange. Looks much better in person as photos still look too orange. I sent Tuffskinz a vinyl sample and they custom matched their 4mm raised F-150 tailgate letters in this color shade for no additional cost. Their website doesn't show 2021 F150 application so you need to drop them an email. They look so rich against black paint. I plan on basically making my powerboost look like a Tremor but no Tremor decals. That includes highlights in side vents as well as grille stripe to go along with tow hooks. I may add a "hybrid" emblem "FX4" emblems on lower tailgate in satin copper canyon since I removed the giant FX4 decals from quarter panels. The picture was a test strip of the 3M thrown on for a picture. I will be adding it though permanently along with a new Ford grille emblem painted black letters with leadfoot gray background in gloss. Need to remove grille to install it. Rear emblem already installed in tailgate.

Ford F-150 Tremor Mods and Accessories IMG_5339

Sponsored

SilverbackHobbit

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
IT Manager
I was going to go order a set for my WT liners. Guess I'll wait until January :)

DesignerDealerDecals is taking a short break
Email me when they're back
Note from shop owner
Last updated on Dec 13, 2021
The store is current on vacation till the end of the year. Any orders in process with us will be fulfilled, in the original estimated time frame.

If you have any questions or need to place an order, please send a message or email to support [!at] designer-dealer.com

Happy Holidays!

Sponsored

futuretrunks

First Name
Jewelrean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
honda accord ‘18 ford bronco ‘21
Occupation
manager
Already purchased the pro comp 2.5 inch level kit. Will install day one. My buddy wraps vehicles for a living and he is blacking out the exterior completely (I ordered agate black) so the only orange will be on the interior. After 30k miles I’ll throw 35’s and new wheels on. That’s about it…

Sethysan

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F-150
Occupation
Healthcare
Already purchased the pro comp 2.5 inch level kit. Will install day one. My buddy wraps vehicles for a living and he is blacking out the exterior completely (I ordered agate black) so the only orange will be on the interior. After 30k miles I’ll throw 35’s and new wheels on. That’s about it…
That is right along the lines of what Im thinking of doing, please share when you do this!

Also are you going to get custom Tremor bed stickers in gray or something or just remove them completely?

westonb23

First Name
Weston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Automotive Service Director-Ford-FCA-Nissan
Oxford white 2022
2.5 level kit
Window tint
S&B CAI
orange leds f150leds.com running boards side markers
Few distressed American flags
Stubby antenna

most of this sitting on my kitchen counter waiting for the truck to arrive!!

futuretrunks

First Name
Jewelrean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
honda accord ‘18 ford bronco ‘21
Occupation
manager
That is right along the lines of what Im thinking of doing, please share when you do this!

Also are you going to get custom Tremor bed stickers in gray or something or just remove them completely?
I definitely will! I think my buddy is just gunna remove them, wrap them in black, and put them back on!
Sponsored