Tremor Mods and Accessories

bug892

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor mid - package - Oxford White
I've had my oxford white 401a since end of October. 2,700 miles so far. Here's what I've done

• Stubby antenna
  • OEM wheel well liners - Ordered from ebay. Super-easy install, and great protection
  • OEM mud flaps - Ordered from ebay. Much more rigid than my previous '13 lariat flaps. Easy install
  • Bakflip F1 bed cover
  • LineX Bedliner
  • Tinted front windows to match rear
  • OEM rubber floor matts. They're okay, but nothing like my previous Weathertech. Will likely replace soon
I'd like to level at some point, but after a lot of research, I'm not finding much on the market that is specific to Tremor.
Sponsored

Yeti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Ether Graboid
I've had my oxford white 401a since end of October. 2,700 miles so far. Here's what I've done

• Stubby antenna
  • OEM wheel well liners - Ordered from ebay. Super-easy install, and great protection
  • OEM mud flaps - Ordered from ebay. Much more rigid than my previous '13 lariat flaps. Easy install
  • Bakflip F1 bed cover
  • LineX Bedliner
  • Tinted front windows to match rear
  • OEM rubber floor matts. They're okay, but nothing like my previous Weathertech. Will likely replace soon
I'd like to level at some point, but after a lot of research, I'm not finding much on the market that is specific to Tremor.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure many of us are looking forward to the suspension release.

It's funny, of all the mods I've done to my trucks over the years, I've never replaced the antenna. I picked one up from Amazon but if there are recommendations, I'm all ears

bug892

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor mid - package - Oxford White

It's funny, of all the mods I've done to my trucks over the years, I've never replaced the antenna. I picked one up from Amazon but if there are recommendations, I'm all ears
I replaced the antenna on my '13 Lariat, mainly because the original was metal, and it eventually got bent. The factory one on the '21 is much better, but I pulled the short one from my '13 and put it on the new one. I'm afraid I don't have any recommendations.

trip20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Tremor, Iconic Silver, 402a, Torsen

This is the one I'd recommend: AMAZON LINK

Graygoose2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Sales

Sponsored

Poorspecimen

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future f150 owner
Occupation
Manager
Has anyone seen a replacement logo for the Husky floor mats that says Tremor? I thought I saw one a while back on here or somewhere that some were found on Etsy that matched to OEM Tremor Orange.

Br549

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor 402a torsen
Last edited:

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
Has anyone seen a replacement logo for the Husky floor mats that says Tremor? I thought I saw one a while back on here or somewhere that some were found on Etsy that matched to OEM Tremor Orange.
If you get this done let us know! That would be awesome. I miss having some orange on the floor mats.

Poorspecimen

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future f150 owner
Occupation
Manager
If you get this done let us know! That would be awesome. I miss having some orange on the floor mats.
I found the vendor that Br549 mentioned on Etsy and placed an order. Once I get them I’ll post a pic or two.

CMC

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor 402A (ordered)
I found the vendor that Br549 mentioned on Etsy and placed an order. Once I get them I’ll post a pic or two.
Did you have to provide the vendor with the Tremor logo and color? When i look at the vendor's page on Etsy, the closest option I see is the Ford logo.

Sponsored

Poorspecimen

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future f150 owner
Occupation
Manager
Did you have to provide the vendor with the Tremor logo and color? When i look at the vendor's page on Etsy, the closest option I see is the Ford logo.
The person and I messaged back and forth a bit. Hopefully they turn out. I saw the Orange tremor logo on their page but they were for the weather tech mats.

AustinTremor

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tremor
Since there's been light at the end of the tunnel with some of us getting VINs and some Tremors showing up at dealer lots I figured I'd start a thread to see what all you guys are planning on adding to your Tremors when they arrive. Post some links up to if you have em!

So far for me I'm planning the following for my Oxford White 402a Tremor:
- level kit (still looking at kits)
- ceramic window tint
- clear bra
- mud flaps -- either husky or weathertech
- splash guards -- either OEM or Husky
- husky x-act floor mats
- grill light bar
https://www.f150leds.com/collection...0-paladin-180w-curved-cree-xte-led-bumper-bar
- ambient lighting
https://www.f150leds.com/collections/2021-f150/products/2021-ambient-led-lighting-kit
- bed cover
https://diamondbackcovers.com/products/diamondback-hd-ford-f-150-2021-up?variant=33309347807331
- possibly an exhaust mod
https://www.magnaflow.com/products/...ement-with-muffler-performance-exhaust-system
- replacement cargo lights
https://amzn.to/3j9ZNu8 (confirmed to fit 2021 in another thread on here)
- either brighter replacement reverse lights or additional reverse lights such as Cree since I do a lot of off-roading and need better visibility reversing.
- dash cam -- OEM
https://accessories.ford.com/camera-parking-12298.html
- shorter antenna
- bed rack with tent topper and other offroad goodies in the future (still looking at brands/models)
- various items such as dash cover, sun shade, steering wheel cover, roadside kit, etc.

Looking to eventually make my Tremor into an overland rig so I can take it hunting and camp out of it.

Curious to hear what you guys have planned and maybe add or change my list!
FYI that MagnaFlow exhaust does not fit the Tremor.

I called MagnaFlow and they don’t currently have one that fits a Tremor.

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
FYI that MagnaFlow exhaust does not fit the Tremor.

I called MagnaFlow and they don’t currently have one that fits a Tremor.
But their 24"x8" 3" straight through muffler welds up perfect.
Ford F-150 Tremor Mods and Accessories 1639098626009

Br549

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor 402a torsen
The person and I messaged back and forth a bit. Hopefully they turn out. I saw the Orange tremor logo on their page but they were for the weather tech mats.
Mine are supposed to arrive Monday(13th) I’ll try post a pic soon as I can. Mine are for the Husky X-Act also.

powerboost

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 4x4 Powerboost loaded
Occupation
retired technician
I added Deberti tow hooks to my Lariat powerboost. You Tremor guys should add them. They look sick! They are available in 1.25" 6061 machined aluminum and powdercoat black. I got them in powdercoat and then sanded and primed and painted them in a copper/orange color. They protect the front end from a light bump accident and easier to access than stock small hooks. I will add a matching grille stripe and painted Ford emblem black/leadfoot gloss. I will get the mileage and 7.2kw inverter ability of a powerboost but the cool look of a Tremor.

Ford F-150 Tremor Mods and Accessories IMG_5446

Ford F-150 Tremor Mods and Accessories IMG_5447

Ford F-150 Tremor Mods and Accessories IMG_5443
Sponsored

Last edited: