First Name
Jewelrean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
honda accord ‘18 ford bronco ‘21
Occupation
manager
I definitely will! I think my buddy is just gunna remove them, wrap them in black, and put them back on!
As in the tear drops and the actual tremor logo, I’m just gunna remove the stickers
Sponsored

Ifineed2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor
Just got my baby last night. I previously owned a new 2018 Lariat Crew Cab. The Tremor has everything the Lariat had and more. I love the more aggressive look. I wanted the antimatter blue color but it wasnt available and I wasnt about to wait 6 months for the build just for paint. So I grabbed this black one that literally rolled into the lot the day before. It had 4 miles on it and hadnt even been test driven (other than by ford)

I've been looking around and got some ideas from this thread. I will be adding the following.

Husky Floor Mats
Right and left side vent orange LEDs
Amber grill LEDs
Stubby antenna
Wheel liners

5BA6E56F-2A8C-4379-9F50-036AC7506E8A.jpeg

8D8D3A0E-BD5D-4837-A665-C296EC422517.jpeg
Did you do the under vent lighting? I'm really interested in doing the same and have the same model and color. Beautiful trucks.

doocatracer08

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 FORD F150 TREMOR, BLACK, 402A
Occupation
designer
Yeah I haven’t had time to dig in to it yet so I’m not sure what we need. If you find the answer before I do, please share. I’ll do the same. I know the tremor has different shocks and knuckles but surely the upper spring mount is the same. Might be one of those situations one of us will just try and see, and then everyone else can know it works or doesn’t.

i see a few post on level kits, just did a ROUGH COUNTRY 2" kit, worked out perfect, just ordered my 305/70/18 bfg ko2's, i was a little apprehensive about changing my new baby, some kits dont include tremor and other kits just say for 2022, but it worked out perfect

Bowhunter3D

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Electrican
Custom auto works store will have Raptor style grill lights in production in about 2 weeks here is a picture of what they will look like Plug & Play adapter available for all headlight options
Ford F-150 Tremor Mods and Accessories F150 tremor 1

SuperRaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Lariat 502A
Custom auto works store will have Raptor style grill lights in production in about 2 weeks here is a picture of what they will look like Plug & Play adapter available for all headlight options
F150 tremor 1.jpg
How was the install I just ordered for my BAP truck (same grill/hood)

Sponsored

Mkushner1030

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I ordered husky wheel well liners for my 22’ Tremor and they didn’t come close to lining up. What part # is everyone using?