Tremor/BAP part numbers

9663mu

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Iconic F150
Hopefully someone can chime in. When i go to Tasca/Plug in Tremor Vin and confirm Tremor model it takes me to the parts page and says the hood is discontinued.
Sponsored

XLT22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a XLT
I haven't even seen a BAP/Tremor come through the large local salvage yard yet. I would assume all you need is the cowl and hood.

Eljefe5.0

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 ford f150
I was lucky enough to find one on eBay today for $900 already painted had been searching for one since august 17 2022 truly one of the hardest hoods to find tried at least 20 different part numbers and never had any luck they were either discontinued non exist or on back order with no eta

Rodoni

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Platinum
Occupation
FF/P
I was lucky enough to find one on eBay today for $900 already painted had been searching for one since august 17 2022 truly one of the hardest hoods to find tried at least 20 different part numbers and never had any luck they were either discontinued non exist or on back order with no eta
Do you mind posting the part number when you get it?

Le tremoir

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022f150 tremor
Hey. My first post here.. migrated from the f150 tremor forum. I am taking off my tremor hood and doing a swap to a cervinis hood. The hood is scheduled to be delivered to me in mid july. We got hit with hail here in Aurora, co a while back and i am going to be repairing my current hood as i have done PDR myself. If it stops raining, i will be able to get the work started and post pics asap. Probably going to be a couple weeks. The damage isnt very substantial and am certain can be returned to an indiscernible from stock condition. I will also have to tremor wiper/hood cowls that will allow you to run the tremor hood. The part numbers for the wiper cowls are the same for tremor/non tremor models and will only pull the correct part off of vehicle vin. I had one heck of a time getting the dealer to give me the non tremor cowls since my account was tied to my vin. The hood is antimatter blue and is off a 2022 tremor. It has clear bra and i have ceramic coated it as well. If interested, DM me for details.

Sponsored

cayres00

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Engineer
The hood is only like 450$ new unpainted surprisingly.

Le tremoir

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022f150 tremor
I currently have my hood and both windshield wiper cowls that will allow you to run the tremor hood with no issue. They are a direct replacement as you will not be able to use your non tremor cowls since the hood reaches farther up near the windshield. I put a non tremor aftermarket hood on today and will post pics after i wash it up. I will sell the hood and cowls for less than i paid for my replacement cowls alone. The hood as some hail damage but is not really that bad and can definitely be repaired. I do not have the free time afterall and want out of my garage. Anyone in my area that is interested. $260 for it all. Itll mount right up in no time
Sponsored