Transit time from Detroit to Granger?

OP
OP

Slappy McGee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost
Just checked again and it’s 1.99% for 36/48 months... seems like at this point it’s splitting hairs.
FYI i got 1.79/60 from Bank of America. I have a bunch of accounts from them but if you already bank with B of A might be worth checking.
Sponsored

flynavy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 XLT
Occupation
Pilot
FYI i got 1.79/60 from Bank of America. I have a bunch of accounts from them but if you already bank with B of A might be worth checking.
I don’t but it’s good to see these low rates everywhere. As of today my truck is passing through Battle Creek MI!

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
Thats a great rate!!
I don’t but it’s good to see these low rates everywhere. As of today my truck is passing through Battle Creek MI!
Make sure you tell us and upload pics when she arrives!!

TXENG89

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Wow! That's an amazing rate! I got 2.84/72 financing with Granger. Debating on if it is even worth looking to refinance for lower.

JoeBlowFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Plat PB (Job 1)
About a month ago after my truck went to "built", just for the heck of it, I tried activating my truck in the FordPass app. I did this 3 times over the course of about 2 weeks. Each time it failed, which is exactly what I was expecting.

Went into the app today, and saw this message. Nice! I haven't even taken delivery yet. :ROFLMAO:

Ford F-150 Transit time from Detroit to Granger? 1626989553659

Sponsored

TXENG89

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
About a month ago after my truck went to "built", just for the heck of it, I tried activating my truck in the FordPass app. I did this 3 times over the course of about 2 weeks. Each time it failed, which is exactly what I was expecting.

Went into the app today, and saw this message. Nice! I haven't even taken delivery yet. :ROFLMAO:

1626989553659.png
Damn! I should have done that haha

claytonr

First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150

1626989553659.png
I got the same message. Small consolation or my truck sitting for 3 months waiting on microchips.

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov

1626989553659.png
Got the same one!

SumGuy

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 (perpetually on order)
Occupation
Drugs
Don’t book until the truck is physically there. Too risky. Unless you want to hang out in Des Moines for an extra week.

Sponsored

mj_in_ak

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 F150, 2012 Honda Insight

1626989553659.png
I got the same message. Waiting for those points to be deposited

bouvier

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 VW GTI, 2011 Flex
Occupation
retired from HP
Uncle! We threw in the towel today and cancelled our order placed on 3/4. The truck (apparently with no missing modules/chips) was delivered from Dearborn to Kansas City around 6/8 where it sits with no status update. Many of you have received your trucks in a more timely manner and I'm happy for you. However it is difficult to reconcile the significant deviations Ford has made from FIFO. Chaos on stilts!

I've not seen information that makes me seriously consider an F150 alternate. The order books for the 2022s open in mid-Sept. I'll assume that next year's model will be pretty much identical to the 2021s, but I'll probably add the CCD suspension and scale features. Our 2021 order was for a Lariat 502a hybrid. It would be great if I didn't have to get the max tow to receive those options.

flynavy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 XLT
Occupation
Pilot
Uncle! We threw in the towel today and cancelled our order placed on 3/4. The truck (apparently with no missing modules/chips) was delivered from Dearborn to Kansas City around 6/8 where it sits with no status update. Many of you have received your trucks in a more timely manner and I'm happy for you. However it is difficult to reconcile the significant deviations Ford has made from FIFO. Chaos on stilts!

I've not seen information that makes me seriously consider an F150 alternate. The order books for the 2022s open in mid-Sept. I'll assume that next year's model will be pretty much identical to the 2021s, but I'll probably add the CCD suspension and scale features. Our 2021 order was for a Lariat 502a hybrid. It would be great if I didn't have to get the max tow to receive those options.
Your truck has been waiting since 6/8 to be delivered to Granger? That’s beyond insane… what have they said about it?
Sponsored