Sponsored

Deleted member 4795

Well, my Lariat ordered Jan 21 was one of the unfortunate trucks in that heap of scrap metal... I am beyond words. Ugh
How were you able to find out? I am sorry for your loss.
Sponsored

spins4

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F-150, 2015 GTR
Occupation
Project Executive
Well, my Lariat ordered Jan 21 was one of the unfortunate trucks in that heap of scrap metal... I am beyond words. Ugh
So very sorry to hear that. I’m waiting for confirmation that my order suffered the same fate. Did the dealer or someone else from Ford notify you directly?

cjduello

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat SCREW EB 502A Sport FX4
So very sorry to hear that. I’m waiting for confirmation that my order suffered the same fate. Did the dealer or someone else from Ford notify you directly?
Dealer notified me...

Kanuck

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Scab 3.5 EB 6.5 Carbonized Grey Metallic
Occupation
Retired Electrician
So after doing a little research, I see that Ralls County (the location of the derailment) is in far eastern MO. PalsApp shows that the final destination of my truck is Birmingham, MO (which is in far western MO near Kansas City). So I’m hoping that means my truck wasn’t on that train. My window sticker says CONVOY so I would imagine that it would be getting on a truck after leaving Birmingham. Does this sound right? Someone please calm me down lol.
My window sticker said Convoy...means ship by truck. Sticker would say Rail if not.

Sponsored

Dresdie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Acura TSX

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
My window sticker said Convoy...means ship by truck. Sticker would say Rail if not.
Not necessarily. My sticker says convoy but shipped by rail most of the way. Its only going to be by convoy the last 200 miles or so.

spins4

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F-150, 2015 GTR
Occupation
Project Executive
I received confirmation today, my order was also on the train and is a pile of wreckage. Not sure what I’m going to do now...reorder and wait another 6 months?

Kanuck

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Not necessarily. My sticker says convoy but shipped by rail most of the way. Its only going to be by convoy the last 200 miles or so.

My truck came up from Ford plant by semi. Happen to know the driver.

Kanuck

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Electrician

Sponsored

Kanuck

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Sorry to hear that. You thinking of a reorder or ordering a 2022? Any talk of some kind of compensation from the rail line or Ford?

texag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Silverado
You’d figure that surely Ford would prioritize y’all’s trucks to get rebuilt at least within the next week or so.

Redskins5

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Occupation
Government
NOPE! mine said convoy and it came out of Dearborn to Jacksonville Fla by rail and then the last 70 miles from Jacksonville to Brunswick Ga by Truck.
Sponsored