First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1950 Plymouth, 2021 F-150 Lariat 500a
Occupation
Engineering Tech
I've noticed my truck isn't calculating the trailer mileage under the towing menu. Is anyone else have this issue? It worked just for a bit when I was pulling the pop-up trailer, then it stopped working. Hasn't recorded anything since I've upgraded to a 22 ft travel trailer.
Sponsored

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
I've towed our TT a few times and have a profile for that trailer set up and always select it when towing it. Still to this day, the center dash has never shown miles or mileage for the TT. I've been wanting to post this exact question in the past, but hadn't. So yes, I have the same issue.

OP
OP
dhrandy

dhrandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering Tech
OP
OP
dhrandy

dhrandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering Tech

Sponsored

pavementends

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A SuperCab 3.5EB, Lots of dirt bikes
Occupation
Enginerd
Yes, same issue. Doesn't track mileage correctly when specific trailer is selected... some trips it tracks mileage, other trips it doesn't.

Other trailering-related issue is about 50% of the time the little "+" tailgate camera zoom button works, other times it doesn't. No rhyme or reason I can figure out. Super frustrating because when it works I can line up the trailer ball in seconds vs having to get in and out a couple of times.

OP
OP
dhrandy

dhrandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering Tech
I am pretty sure that is a troll account.
No, it's legit. They probably just get a 1000 messages a day. You can't please everybody.

Dadofjax

First Name
DadofJax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
No, it's legit. They probably just get a 1000 messages a day. You can't please everybody.
Could be I guess but I'm not sure of one person here they "pleased".

Fyi my trailer milage doesn't work either.

JEB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat PB 502a
Yes, same issue. Doesn't track mileage correctly when specific trailer is selected... some trips it tracks mileage, other trips it doesn't.

Other trailering-related issue is about 50% of the time the little "+" tailgate camera zoom button works, other times it doesn't. No rhyme or reason I can figure out. Super frustrating because when it works I can line up the trailer ball in seconds vs having to get in and out a couple of times.
There seems to be quite a few bugs with the trailering tools. Another bug I noticed is the trailer BLIS. If you go to the main trailer profile page, the BLIS shows 0 ft. When you select it to change it, the length and width in the submenu are correct. If you change the length in the submenu, the change will be reflected in the main menu until the next ignition cycle, when it goes back to zero.

I will need to pay closer attention to the mileage tracker. It shows a positive number, but I can’t tell if it’s tracking every trip correctly.

I haven’t experienced the camera issue. Zoom/hitch view seems to function reliably for me.