Sponsored

Traded a 2021 xlt for a 2021 lariat

RidingHighNCO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
I've got a fully loaded XLT on order and part of me wonders if it'd just be better to order a basic optioned Lariat instead, it's practically the same price.

It's annoying to think that I will have adaptive cruise control and 360 cameras on an XLT, but no basic things like memory seat buttons or garage door opener in the year 2021.
i really wanted the Lariat because I wanted leather seats and cooled seats and heated steering wheel but just could deal with the contrasting color interior of the Lariat. I decided to just max out a XLT. Just my $.02

Rod507

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 XLT Powerboost
i ended up with a maxed out XLT 302 a High with tow mirrors… but the only thing I wish it had was foldable mirror of the Lariat. I got quotes by 2 Ford dealers $5k plus to do on mine :sick: . But the Lariat two tone interior color and lack of column shifter was a deal breaker, although I seen a YouTube video with someone in an all black interior latiat (not sure if custom or a new selection now?)

Donnelly713

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
i ended up with a maxed out XLT 302 a High with tow mirrors… but the only thing I wish it had was foldable mirror of the Lariat. I got quotes by 2 Ford dealers $5k plus to do on mine :sick: . But the Lariat two tone interior color and lack of column shifter was a deal breaker, although I seen a YouTube video with someone in an all black interior latiat (not sure if custom or a new selection now?)
im guessing you saw a non sports appearance lariat, the standard comes in all black but headliner is light gray. im likely going w/ that to avoid the red interior of the sports, but waiting to see if 22' offers diff color interior options for sports appearance.

RidingHighNCO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
I asked a couple different dealers and was told the sport lariat came with the two tone doors and console lid, for me that was a deal breaker

Sponsored

Rod507

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 XLT Powerboost
im guessing you saw a non sports appearance lariat, the standard comes in all black but headliner is light gray. im likely going w/ that to avoid the red interior of the sports, but waiting to see if 22' offers diff color interior options for sports appearance.
Ah ok thank you for clarifying. At the time, all I seen was the Black and red.

ramse

First Name
Roni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat
Occupation
business owner, FEMA, veteran
It's a long story but this lariat is really nice

20210717_153121.jpg

Posted a photo of mine just below. Traded in my 2013 F150 XLT for 2021 F150 Lariat. Found it 4 hrs south of my location at dealer in Alabama. Definitely an upgrade - wider, taller, a clear uptick in tech and overall capability. Ford still puts together a top notch truck.
Ford F-150 Traded a 2021 xlt for a 2021 lariat 19643C3F-9679-4781-A80B-7BFEBF57A96F

bosro

First Name
rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150
I had flip flopped back n forth on 302a to 502a alot...
In the end the 2 tone interior color of Sport package put me back in the 302a.
A 502a with chrome and grey interior would have been my 2nd choice.
But chrome isn't my thing and seems to get beat up fast for the driving I do....lots of gravel.
One thing I do have to do is call dealer about tho is to add adaptive cruise.
After an 1100km drive in wife's Nautilus I'm a convert....between lane assist and adaptive cruise.....just wow.
Sponsored