Sponsored

Tracking by Order number and Dealer code?

Hellphire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Lariat FX4 3.5EB
Occupation
Iron casting foundry
Is there a way to track an order just by Order number and Dealer Code? Sorry if this has already been covered. I’m assuming it’s to early to track without a VIN but thought I would ask.
Sponsored

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
If you don’t have a VIN there is nothing to track as far as I know. You can’t get scheduled without a VIN.

OP
OP
Hellphire

Hellphire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Lariat FX4 3.5EB
Occupation
Iron casting foundry
Thanks. I thought so. Dealer not telling me much. Had to ask in person to even get an Order number. Overly excited I guess.

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Thanks. I thought so. Dealer not telling me much. Had to ask in person to even get an Order number. Overly excited I guess.
So annoying. Wonder if you call Ford US/Canada and see if they call pull your VIN with that info. I know guys who can pull visibility reports can find your truck with just order # and dealer code. Worth a call at least. How long ago did you order?

additionsola

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Colorado

Go to the Ford Performance website and do a chat, I was skeptical that my dealer even placed my order so did that just to make sure it was in the system. They can tell you at least that it's unscheduled/clean.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Hellphire

Hellphire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Lariat FX4 3.5EB
Occupation
Iron casting foundry
Thanks for the ideas. I’ll try that. Order date is 6-10. I know, I’m impatient. Just reading a few posts about people ordering after and have VINs and build dates.

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Thanks for the ideas. I’ll try that. Order date is 6-10. I know, I’m impatient. Just reading a few posts about people ordering after and have VINs and build dates.
There were a few weeks over the past couple of months where trucks weren’t pick up for scheduling too. I would be checking in with your dealer every 1-2 weeks to see if a VIN has been assigned yet. I wouldn’t bank on anything being built before early-mid August but, stranger things have happened this past year.

additionsola

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Colorado
No worries at all. If they did the customer verification and submitted it that way, I'd have expected your order to get picked up during the last scheduling Window (6/24.) That's when my 6/11 order got scheduled.

OP
OP
Hellphire

Hellphire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Lariat FX4 3.5EB
Occupation
Iron casting foundry
Just called dealer and asked about the customer verification. Was told that they received info from Ford a couple weeks ago to start asking for email and copy of DL. for custom orders. So it’s off to the dealer I go.

additionsola

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Colorado
Just called dealer and asked about the customer verification. Was told that they received info from Ford a couple weeks ago to start asking for email and copy of DL. for custom orders. So it’s off to the dealer I go.
Yikes, sounds like they missed the buck. Hopefully Ford does some F-150 scheduling next week and gets you in. I'd make sure the dealer follows the process outlined below & shows you that the order is submitted, and it's unscheduled/clean.

2021 FORD CUSTOMER ORDER VERIFICATION FOR PRIORITY SCHEDULING AND ALLOCATION

WHAT IS HAPPENING
• The Customer Order Verification Program (COVP) will be opening to all unscheduled orders on all vehicle lines (excluding Mach-E, Bronco and specialty units)
Verified orders will receive priority scheduling and will receive incremental allocation

SUMMARY
Dealers will be able to utilize the existing COVP website on https://cni.dealerconnection.com to register retail orders for all vehicle lines (excluding Mach-E, Bronco and specialty units). Verified orders will receive priority scheduling and will receive incremental allocation. Vehicles that are not verified will still be scheduled but will scheduled within the dealer’s earned allocation.
Note that while this program utilizes the same process as the Retail Order Incentive, only previously communicated vehicle lines are eligible for the incentive. Please check SmartVINCENT for incentive eligibility.

ELIGIBLE VEHICLE LINES
All vehicle lines (excluding Mach-E, Bronco and specialty units) are eligible for verification and incremental allocation through the COVP process.
• Mustang (Non GT500 or Mach 1)
• EcoSport
• Escape
• Edge
• Bronco Sport
• Explorer
• Expedition
• Transit
• Transit Connect
• Ranger
• F150
• Super Duty

COVP PROCESS
• Customer places eligible retail order through their local dealership
• Dealership will enter retail order into COVP website located at hhtps://cni.dealerconnection.com

Last edited:

Sponsored

Cbaka27

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 on order
Occupation
Sales
Yikes, sounds like they missed the buck. Hopefully Ford does some F-150 scheduling next week and gets you in. I'd make sure the dealer follows the process outlined below & shows you that the order is submitted, and it's unscheduled/clean.

2021 FORD CUSTOMER ORDER VERIFICATION FOR PRIORITY SCHEDULING AND ALLOCATION

WHAT IS HAPPENING

• The Customer Order Verification Program (COVP) will be opening to all unscheduled orders on all vehicle lines (excluding Mach-E, Bronco and specialty units)
Verified orders will receive priority scheduling and will receive incremental allocation

SUMMARY

Dealers will be able to utilize the existing COVP website on https://cni.dealerconnection.com to register retail orders for all vehicle lines (excluding Mach-E, Bronco and specialty units). Verified orders will receive priority scheduling and will receive incremental allocation. Vehicles that are not verified will still be scheduled but will scheduled within the dealer’s earned allocation.
Note that while this program utilizes the same process as the Retail Order Incentive, only previously communicated vehicle lines are eligible for the incentive. Please check SmartVINCENT for incentive eligibility.

ELIGIBLE VEHICLE LINES
All vehicle lines (excluding Mach-E, Bronco and specialty units) are eligible for verification and incremental allocation through the COVP process.
• Mustang (Non GT500 or Mach 1)
• EcoSport
• Escape
• Edge
• Bronco Sport
• Explorer
• Expedition
• Transit
• Transit Connect
• Ranger
• F150
• Super Duty

COVP PROCESS
• Customer places eligible retail order through their local dealership
• Dealership will enter retail order into COVP website located at hhtps://cni.dealerconnection.com
Do you think this process will get orders placed in the program faster? I'm having a hard time (because this is my only experiance ordering) figuring out what this program does besides verify the customer.

additionsola

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Colorado
Do you think this process will get orders placed in the program faster? I'm having a hard time (because this is my only experiance ordering) figuring out what this program does besides verify the customer.
I think the biggest benefit here is the incremental allocation. It allows a dealer to receive more vehicles than Ford allocates to them. It also mentions scheduling priority.

Verified orders will receive priority scheduling and will receive incremental allocation.

If they don't use this process, orders will still get scheduled, but they'll be restricted to the # of vehicles the dealer has allocated for that month.

Vehicles that are not verified will still be scheduled but will be scheduled within the dealer’s earned allocation.

Cbaka27

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 on order
Occupation
Sales
I think the biggest benefit here is the incremental allocation. It allows a dealer to receive more vehicles than Ford allocates to them. It also mentions scheduling priority.

Verified orders will receive priority scheduling and will receive incremental allocation.

If they don't use this process, orders will still get scheduled, but they'll be restricted to the # of vehicles the dealer has allocated for that month.

Vehicles that are not verified will still be scheduled but will be scheduled within the dealer’s earned allocation.
That's all positive for me. My order was placed on June 23rd using the program and my order picked up June 24th with a current build week of Aug 2nd in Dearborn.

oberkorn

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Platinum (Ordered)
Occupation
Software / Technology
That's all positive for me. My order was placed on June 23rd using the program and my order picked up June 24th with a current build week of Aug 2nd in Dearborn.
Damn, mine was placed on 6/21, still "unscheduled/clean"

OP
OP
Hellphire

Hellphire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Lariat FX4 3.5EB
Occupation
Iron casting foundry
Mine is officially unscheduled-clean 6-10 order date. Leadfoot 502a Sport, Max tow, Unleashed, Well liners , 20inch wheels, Spray-in.
Sponsored