First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
56 TBird, 65 Mustang, 98 F250 etc
Occupation
Retired FoMoCo
I ordered a Lariat Dec. 3rd. From the Tracker the Production Date was April 30 and the ETA is May 14th. I am hoping the ETA is a fairly reliable date the Dealer should expect delivery, what do you think?? That will be pushing 6 months, so I'm getting a little anxious. Thanks
Sponsored

mxc27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
My ETA is April 28, and my dealer confirms the dates are not aligned at all with reality.

OP
OP

65mustang

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired FoMoCo
I ordered a Lariat Dec. 3rd. From the Tracker the Production Date was April 30 and the ETA is May 14th. I am hoping the ETA is a fairly reliable date the Dealer should expect delivery, what do you think?? That will be pushing 6 months, so I'm getting a little anxious. Thanks
ETA went out the window today, now mid Aug., that's almost 10 months since the Dec. 3 order!

IDC888
Customer Name
Vin1FTEX1EP1MFB58797
Receipt Date2020-12-03
ETA End Date2021-08-14
Production Date2021-04-30
Ship Date
Transit Date
BrandFord
Model Year2021
ModelF-150
Group Order TypeRetail (222R) (OBC8S)

HCFX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat BAP
Ever heard the sayings "pissing in the wind" or "throwing crap at the wall and hoping it sticks"?

That's the situation with ETA's right now.

I do think the ETA's in August that people are getting are a little ways out and you will probably see your truck before then, but at this point Ford is playing it day by day. Until your dealer has a rail car number show up on their tracker, your guess is as good as anybody's, including Ford's.

Plenty of time to stockpile some upgrades in your garage :devilish:

OP
OP

65mustang

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired FoMoCo
Ever heard the sayings "pissing in the wind" or "throwing crap at the wall and hoping it sticks"?

That's the situation with ETA's right now.

I do think the ETA's in August that people are getting are a little ways out and you will probably see your truck before then, but at this point Ford is playing it day by day. Until your dealer has a rail car number show up on their tracker, your guess is as good as anybody's, including Ford's.

Plenty of time to stockpile some upgrades in your garage :devilish:
Here's a good one .... Talked to my Dealer few minutes ago. I ordered my truck Dec. 3 another customer Dec. 11. They were both built on April 30th, only 7 yes seven rotation numbers apart. He got his delivered to the Dealer today, mine is showing mid Aug. ETA? Go figure. As HCFX commented I have a new tonneau, matts, bed matt, levelling kit Raptor style grill etc. all sitting in my garage waiting!

Sponsored

OCDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
Here's a good one .... Talked to my Dealer few minutes ago. I ordered my truck Dec. 3 another customer Dec. 11. They were both built on April 30th, only 7 yes seven rotation numbers apart. He got his delivered to the Dealer today, mine is showing mid Aug. ETA? Go figure. As HCFX commented I have a new tonneau, matts, bed matt, levelling kit Raptor style grill etc. all sitting in my garage waiting!
Ah, December club. I'm right there with you. I ordered my Lariat 12/10, built 3/17... my ETA is currently 7/30. Seeing plenty of others fly through the process and I'm happy for them. But yeah, no rhyme or reason at times it seems.

Diceman

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Hybrid, Rapid Red, 6.5 bed
Occupation
Retired US Navy, retired manufacturing
Tracker here shows an ETA of 5/25. Ford.com shows arrival between 5/19-5/24. Email from salesman this afternoon dealership tracker shows shipping week of 5/20. Palsapp shows pending. Ordered my Platinum PB 3/9. I don't understand how Ford decides orders, makes absolutely no since.

jpmtz

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150
So, I'm thinking... weather-tech or husky floor mats, tonneau or no tonneau, level/not level???

huhner5

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Farmer
So, I'm thinking... weather-tech or husky floor mats, tonneau or no tonneau, level/not level???
Have had both weathertechs and huskys... IMO there is no comparison.. Huskys are way nicer... At least the X-act contour Huskys are
Sponsored