Sponsored

🧭 Track Your F-150 Order by VIN Number

Boosted0407

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2016 BMW 340i, 2018 BMW X1
Thanks for all your info! Been stalking your threads for a while now for updates!

Any idea why our order hasn't been picked up? Is there a way to remove some option and get it pushed through? I saw your post about full production being acheived, so hoping our status changes soon. Or we'll just abandon this one and go out of state for one on a lot.
This is exactly what I did. Today.
Originally I ordered 2 different builds, one in October and another in November. Neither has a build date assigned yet. And now the 21s are showing up at dealers. Ended up getting a Quartz Lariat 3.5 and VERY happy with it!

In my 3 hour drive home, I don’t think I stopped smiling. It’s smooth, lots of torque, the infotainment system is fantastic, and I already can appreciate the cooled leather seats.

I’ll post pictures in the thread by color, look in Quartz forum. Of note, the Lariat I ordered in October was $1k under invoice and I got this one off the lot for less.
Sponsored

KYBoyinGA

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini
Occupation
Retired
I spoke to my dealer today and for those waiting on VINs no future production was scheduled this week. So we will have to wait another week for more WIN's. Or rather VIN's.

Last edited:

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
I got an update on my truck, build date is scheduled for Jan 21st! Hopefully the VIN will be released soon!

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
I got an update on my truck, build date is scheduled for Jan 21st! Hopefully the VIN will be released soon!
You have a VIN if they said you are scheduled for the 21st, they just not giving it to you. All scheduled trucks will all ready have a VIN.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
You got that right! More excited about this than any Christmas I have had in decades. :p
I’m really glad getting your truck is imminent! Not getting those updates is gonna suck. It’s really the reason I haven’t gone ballistic on my dealer yet. Enjoy it!

Sponsored

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
US Gov
You have a VIN if they said you are scheduled for the 21st, they just not giving it to you. All scheduled trucks will all ready have a VIN.
I meant the window sticker...whoops.

LIVRaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer, escape
Occupation
Engineer
I can see every option except for max recline seats when looking at either the ford or www.f150gen14.com/forum/pages/tracker website. Anyone else with max recline have the same lack of visibility for that specific option on those sites?

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I meant the window sticker...whoops.
Lol, yeah, that makes more since.

Your not far from that showing up, you might want to be checking daily. (y)

LIVRaptor
Seems like I've read a few similar statements but they got them. If you are worried, you dealer can check his order printout which shows all the options that order had on it. They have been know to screw an order up before you know.

Thanks Kyle, if something can happen to add time to my order, it has happened. Dealer said if it doesn't show up in the next day or two, they will go get it. Owner is calling tomorrow to get a firm delivery time.

Last edited:

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Lol, yeah, that makes more since.

Your not far from that showing up, you might want to be checking daily. (y)

LIVRaptor
Seems like I've read a few similar statements but they got them. If you are worried, you dealer can check his order printout which shows all the options that order had on it. They have been know to screw an order up before you know.

Thanks Kyle, if something can happen to add time to my order, it has happened. Dealer said if it doesn't show up in the next day or two, they will go get it. Owner is calling tomorrow to get a firm delivery time.
Well, can’t argue with that. That’s good customer service. Don’t run up too many miles on that ODO though!

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
US Gov
@currybob I don’t know how you are keeping your cool, but kudos to you man! Built since November, damn near 2 weeks of transport, I’d be out of my mind! Can’t wait to see all those pictures....hang in there.

Sponsored

dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Gen14 Platinum Hybrid; Tesla M3
@currybob I don’t know how you are keeping your cool, but kudos to you man! Built since November, damn near 2 weeks of transport, I’d be out of my mind! Can’t wait to see all those pictures....hang in there.
@currybob has the patience of a yoda. Mine was built on 12/22/20, made it to Chicago on 12/30/20 and transferred from rail to carrier. Now it's essentially "lost", last seen in KC, MO a week ago, but hasn't yet made the short trip to Granger Iowa. I'm about to change my flight for the 3rd time and definitely losing my mind over the lack of information.

Cmfrasher

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Platinum, 2021 F150 Limited Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
I can see every option except for max recline seats when looking at either the ford or www.f150gen14.com/forum/pages/tracker website. Anyone else with max recline have the same lack of visibility for that specific option on those sites?
LIVRaptor,

I have the same problem by not seeing the Max Recline Seats on the details of Tracking vehicle by VIN. I have confirmed through the dealer the Max Recline Seats are on the order. I also have a copy of the order placed. The VIN has been assigned (1FTFW1ED6MFA85035) with a production schedule of 1/25/2021. The window sticker has not been published.

The question I have is: Has anyone ordered and taken delivery on a truck that has ordered Max Recline Seats?

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I haven't lost my temper but I have made it know of my displeasure very sharply, not so much to the dealer, more to the transporting system.

I may be going on a break out mission with the owner soon. Lol

I squeezed another update out of them. We should all feel lucky we got ours built or scheduled to build.

Ford F-150 🧭 Track Your F-150 Order by VIN Number 1610568240476

snoshuu

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4/Sport(302A) -5.0- Velocity Blue
Occupation
Troublemaker
I haven't lost my temper but I have made it know of my displeasure very sharply, not so much to the dealer, more to the transporting system.

I may be going on a break out mission with the owner soon. Lol

I squeezed another update out of them. We should all feel lucky we got ours built or scheduled to build.

1610568240476.png
I can totally relate Bob.
After waiting a month from the time it was shipped, I called the fleet manager at my dealership last Friday and shared my frustration. I let them know that if my truck wasn't deliver by this Friday, I would move on to "Plan B".
It arrived late Monday night and I drove it home yesterday.

Sometime they just need a little nudge.

barbersbbq

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum
My order moved... Kind of. The welcome
Message changed. Maybe it’s getting an actual date today? It says the dealership and NaN (computer error) date as of today. Before it just said order processing at the top.
6118103D-CF94-4069-BF73-B50B2344E3B3.png

3F487572-A548-4C6E-AFAD-B0E7D526F34B.png
Did your dealer send me this? Or does it come with an automated email?
Sponsored