🧭 Track Your F-150 Order by VIN Number

Bills

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 ordered, 2019 JLUR Rubicon
Tracking mine on that trucking website shows it was “dispatched” today 1/4/2021. But my eta changed from 1/8 to 1/15....? I am in central Ohio, the plant is around a 3 hour drive from where I live. Hoping it is on a truck headed my way and is the first stop!! I’d imagine that they have planned their routes to be efficient dropping off vehicles.
Sponsored

Wilsons66605

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Power Boost Platinum, 2019 Raptor
Occupation
Retired
Retail units are sold units, that makes no since to me.
I’m chilling out and have given the dealership until noon Wednesday with location/status

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
I’m chilling out and have given the dealerrship until noon Wednesday
I hear ya and would do the same, you are heavily invested with them for sure.

Still some strange answers coming from them and the fact the tracker just quite tracking it, never showed delivered.

Daily22ssv

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 powerbost
Occupation
Tech
Spoke to sales manager and he says that since they marked the truck as sold, it doesn’t show up on the status reports or searches. Regional Sales Mgr and General Mgr are said to be working on it.
They did confirm it was not waiting on a ramp in KC (rail destination b/4 convoy to witchita)
Nobody can locate it. Arggggh
This happened to me as well. I bought the truck waiting to be shipped then tracking vanished and dealer can't find any info either. Please let me know if you hear anything on this. Thanks.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Well I hate posting good news for me when some of you are dealing with unknowns.

This is the tracking on my rail car as of late last night. Dealer thinks they will truck it from Atlanta which will save at least one day. My dealer is about 100 miles from there.

I hope you guys get some good news soon!

Ford F-150 🧭 Track Your F-150 Order by VIN Number 1609886430296

Sponsored

PaxPower

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 PaxPower Alpha
Occupation
Custom Truck Builder
Last edited:

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Desperately waiting for our 2021 5.0 Platinum with 3.73! The "ETA End Date" says 1/1/90 and there is nothing for production date. Our dealer has 3 in this status and doesn't know what it means. Any ideas?
That 1/1/90 is just a place holder for the date when it comes.

PaxPower

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 PaxPower Alpha
Occupation
Custom Truck Builder
That 1/1/90 is just a place holder for the date when it comes.
Thanks for all your info! Been stalking your threads for a while now for updates!

Any idea why our order hasn't been picked up? Is there a way to remove some option and get it pushed through? I saw your post about full production being acheived, so hoping our status changes soon. Or we'll just abandon this one and go out of state for one on a lot.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Thanks for all your info! Been stalking your threads for a while now for updates!

Any idea why our order hasn't been picked up? Is there a way to remove some option and get it pushed through? I saw your post about full production being acheived, so hoping our status changes soon. Or we'll just abandon this one and go out of state for one on a lot.
From what I'm seeing here, Texas can be tough. The demand is high there I know but so many folks here seem to have a tougher time getting good deals and a helpful honest dealer. Not saying that is your case but there are area's much harder than others.

I think things are going to move better now and allocations will flow at a higher rate. OKTB was just achieved 1st of Dec and then the holiday shutdown. Hang in there, I would give it a while longer but mean while you can keep an eye on local area inventory in case you find one like you ordered. Search out as far as you are willing to drive.

I don't know what you ordered or even if your order was picked up but if allocation was the issue that should start flowing much better now. (y)

ZWARRIOR

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat 501A 2.7l
Occupation
Software Engineer
And Ford is finally hitting full production!

Sponsored

Crapblaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch

What truck are you looking for?

PaxPower

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 PaxPower Alpha
Occupation
Custom Truck Builder
What truck are you looking for?
We're looking for a loaded black on black 701A Platinum 5.0 with 3.73. We buy and build tons of F150s into V8 Raptors, so have a good relationship with our local dealer, just not seeing this build move forward with Ford.

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
From what I'm seeing here, Texas can be tough. The demand is high there I know but so many folks here seem to have a tougher time getting good deals and a helpful honest dealer.

Not many cars buzzing around where I live, so the “Demand is high there.” Is probably an understatement.

Only about four cars in my little neighborhood out in the sticks ( one is my kid’s car) and the rest are all trucks, suburban type, or crossovers.
Too many dealers out here just won’t deal on them, and I have no idea why not.
It would probably help them to move more.
As I mentioned in another thread, most of the dealers I went to did not even want to discuss it or place the order. If I had ordered two weeks earlier, I would now have a 2020, but I missed that ship.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Not many cars buzzing around where I live, so the “Demand is high there.” Is probably an understatement.

Only about four cars in my little neighborhood out in the sticks ( one is my kid’s car) and the rest are all trucks, suburban type, or crossovers.
Too many dealers out here just won’t deal on them, and I have no idea why not.
It would probably help them to move more.
As I mentioned in another thread, most of the dealers I went to did not even want to discuss it or place the order. If I had ordered two weeks earlier, I would now have a 2020, but I missed that ship.
I think you are going to be very happy you waited on the 21, the waiting part just sucks till it arrives. Then all of that goes away.

Crapblaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
We're looking for a loaded black on black 701A Platinum 5.0 with 3.73. We buy and build tons of F150s into V8 Raptors, so have a good relationship with our local dealer, just not seeing this build move forward with Ford.
There are only about 5 within my zip code(75078) of 40 mile radius. They say just arrived.
Sponsored