Sponsored

🧭 Track Your F-150 Order by VIN Number

andy3888

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT PowerBoost, Telsa 3
I checked my VIN every 1 or 2 days. It is showing good and the production day should be 1/22. When I checked it today, I got an error " Can't Retrieve This VIN " I am using a link to check it and also confirmed the VIN is correct. Anyone has seen this before?
Sponsored

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
I checked my VIN every 1 or 2 days. It is showing good and the production day should be 1/22. When I checked it today, I got an error " Can't Retrieve This VIN " I am using a link to check it and also confirmed the VIN is correct. Anyone has seen this before?
getit all the time
Just let it do what it needs to do and it may eventually show up.

StangTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat FX4, 5.0L
I’m still waiting...Lariat 501a, 5.0l, worksurface, 40/20/40, moonroof, Max tow, 6.5” bed.

Ordered 9/1
VIN came in on 12/4

Dealer sent me a note today. “Still no eta but its being built.” Nothing has changed on the tracking site. :(

I’d be shocked if I had this thing before March. Ugh.

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
I’m still waiting...Lariat 501a, 5.0l, worksurface, 40/20/40, moonroof, Max tow, 6.5” bed.

Ordered 9/1
VIN came in on 12/4

Dealer sent me a note today. “Still no eta but its being built.” Nothing has changed on the tracking site. :(

I’d be shocked if I had this thing before March. Ugh.
What color?

Sponsored

TruckGuy2020

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Military
My truck was built on 1/14. It has been "in transit" since with an estimated delivery of 4 February. When I check palsapp.com with my VIN number it brings up an associated freight bill # and shows the origin is Dearborn Truck Plant, however on destination it says "null" and status is "pending". Do you think this means they haven't shipped it yet or perhaps isn't being transported by that company anymore? My window sticker does say convoy so maybe they are moving it by car carrier the entire way. This seems unlikely however since I am in NC, quite a ways away.

snoshuu

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4/Sport(302A) -5.0- Velocity Blue
Occupation
Troublemaker
My truck was built on 1/14. It has been "in transit" since with an estimated delivery of 4 February. When I check palsapp.com with my VIN number it brings up an associated freight bill # and shows the origin is Dearborn Truck Plant, however on destination it says "null" and status is "pending". Do you think this means they haven't shipped it yet or perhaps isn't being transported by that company anymore? My window sticker does say convoy so maybe they are moving it by car carrier the entire way. This seems unlikely however since I am in NC, quite a ways away.
I wouldn't put too much faith in the palsapp.com site.
I received my truck exactly a week ago and palsapp still shows null & pending.

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
So my window sticker has build date of 1/22 but the Ford tracker site and this one still haven’t updated with build date info. Is that normal?

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
So my window sticker has build date of 1/22 but the Ford tracker site and this one still haven’t updated with build date info. Is that normal?
Probably, my date is the 24th, yet is has not shown up on the tracker yet.

TruckGuy2020

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Military
I wouldn't put too much faith in the palsapp.com site.
I received my truck exactly a week ago and palsapp still shows null & pending.
Thank you that is really helpful info! I'll keep checking Ford's official tracking page then and hope for my truck around its estimated 4 Feb arrival date.

Sponsored

gadiedrick

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCrew long bed hybrid
Occupation
retired USN Chief Petty Officer
Thank you that is really helpful info! I'll keep checking Ford's official tracking page then and hope for my truck around its estimated 4 Feb arrival date.
How do you get to the Ford tracking page for the 2021 F150?

F150platty

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Expedition, 2021 F-150
How soon do these trucks ship after they’re built? My truck was built on the 12th and still showing as in production in the Ford tracker.

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
How soon do these trucks ship after they’re built? My truck was built on the 12th and still showing as in production in the Ford tracker.
Well if you ask @currybob he might tell you 4-6 weeks lol. However it should be within a week or 2 (according to my dealer) at the latest during normal manufacturing. Because of COVID that has messed things up a bit. Mine is getting built and both my salesman and his boss have said they had 2-2021 F-150's get produced and arrived at the dealer in 22 and 26 days (after production) respectively. As far as the tracker goes, I don't think it gets updated as quick as it should. Yours might even be on its way already, who knows!

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Lots of factors plays into this, so it is a wide range.

If by truck, usually not too long, as long as haulers are available to meet the number of trucks.

By rail, the rail cars have to be loaded and all the cars filled up before they even start to move. This can be several days to close to a week depending on many things.

They are in catch up mood now, so extra shifts, so you think that would be quicker. But if they fall behind loading because of the sheer volume, then that can be a different story.

So, as you can see lots of variables.
Sponsored