First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Nautilus 2017 f150 2005 mustang
Occupation
Retited
This tracker app isnt very up to date for 2 days ford says mines built waiting shipment this app says its still in production
Sponsored

oneinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Powerboost, 2022 Maverick Lariat Lux
Questions about the Order Track app.

What exactly does Time In Status (Actual) actually mean? How is this calculated?
Same thing, what does Time In Status (Estimated) mean?
While I'm at it, what does Longest Wait mean?
And lastly, what is a Similar Vehicle? Is this all F150s or all F150s with same trim or something else?

No wait, one last question. Why look at modules? What do I get from accessing this information? I get copying and pasting the modules into Excel so that you can get a count of the modules. Is this all anybody does? My friend's MY21 (that is the same trim level as my MY22) had 1,849 modules while mine currently has 1,069. I don't expect his and mine to be the same, but not this dissimilar either.

Rubystang

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat, 2019 Lexus ES350, 2007 Navigator
Occupation
Retired
Updated with new tracker tool:

You can use this tracking tool to track your F-150 order!

https://ordertrack.app/
I used the tool and it said the truck was “In Transit”, but no shipping information. I just received the email from Ford this morning telling me the truck is built. Any idea how long before any shipping data is loaded ??

Nano150

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150
Occupation
Teacher
Does anyone know at what stage of production that this tool https://fordfleetlive.com/#/vincalculatordemo will recognize your VIN and show you the relevant payload information? Is it past the blend date? Does the truck need to be completely built? etc...

Sam_Jonson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 RAPTOR, 2020 FIESTA
I usually use clearvin as a data source for automobile histories. I appreciate knowledge and desire the finest possible service. ClearVin takes care of everything. All you need is the VIN number of the desired automobile. Enter the VIN into clearvin's website to receive an instant report on the vehicle's history. You may put them through their paces and see for yourself that they are among the best on the market. I'll provide the link to check vin number
Sponsored