🧭 Track Your F-150 Order by VIN Number

barbersbbq

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum
Does anyone know if there is a certain time of the day where the tracker updates? Or a certain day of the week?
Sponsored

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited 4x4 Powerboost (Hybrid)
Occupation
Retired
No - have no idea. I been checking in morning, noon and late eveing. But so far no update at all.

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
Have a 2019 Lariat , ordered a 2021 King Ranch in November and built last week so just waiting for deliver.
C3CF9B43-8E4E-4566-8047-2EE563BBF65C.jpeg
Since you have a sprayed in bed liner, your truck will first need to be sent offsite for liner and then it gets shipped There is currently a 4-6 week delay for the liner. However, the ETA on the tracker may have that delay built in.

Sponsored

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Folks an update: Just got word from my General Sales Manager. (GSM) - stating my truck is built & in final stage before being released for shipment. GSM say delivery is still projected for MArch 20. Hey, I gotta get those Ford March Truck incentives for sure!

Putting two & two together, with my GSM's update I'm convince my truck is @ an offsite awaiting the spray line liner. It makes sense from all the forum traffic.

* My RETRAX PowertraxONE MX (matte finsih & polycarbonate) is on it's way from RETRAX factory.
* I have my new NOCO GB150 on hand
* My FOXWELL BT715 12V 24V Automotive Battery Tester Cranking System Charging System Analyzer is also on its way. You can bet that I'm going to run the battery & charging system test before acceptance.
* Still have to get my mud flaps & rain guards.
* Planning on getting a tailgae lock / McGard Tailgate Lock- any thoughts if it's really needed.
I want to make sure the tailgate cannot be taken.
* I will be doing my own ceramic coating - from the "Chemical Guys product line". Their videos, steps etc., make it very simple. I have their products sitting in the checkout basket & holding purchase until the truck is on its way to dealership.
* Not certain yet about buying an aftermarket FM antenna. If I do it will be the 13" vs a small stubby one. I'll kept the OEM antenna stored in the lockable storage under the rear seat.

BLoflin

First Name
Brooks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 KR PB 6.5'
Occupation
retired
Need help. Just got my VIN and plugged into this order tracker (and the shop.ford one). Everything looks correct, EXCEPT I don't see Max Recline Seats (91S I believe). Salesman says it's on the order. I'm just at the Order Confirmed step, so can not generate a Window Sticker yet, just the text lists of options and accessories and packages.

Did anyone else that ordered Max Recline Seats, have that show up in the Order Tracker details (before Window Sticker was available)?

Second, assuming the salesman messed up, can dealer add option to an order at this stage, without losing place in build or having to start over?

Thanks

PGA

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Retired
Need help. Just got my VIN and plugged into this order tracker (and the shop.ford one). Everything looks correct, EXCEPT I don't see Max Recline Seats (91S I believe). Salesman says it's on the order. I'm just at the Order Confirmed step, so can not generate a Window Sticker yet, just the text lists of options and accessories and packages.

Did anyone else that ordered Max Recline Seats, have that show up in the Order Tracker details (before Window Sticker was available)?

Second, assuming the salesman messed up, can dealer add option to an order at this stage, without losing place in build or having to start over?

Thanks

There was a thread on this awhile ago, and the max recline seats do not show in either tracker for some strange reason. Spoke with my dealer he has no idea as to why, it is on my order form that was accepted by Ford so good to go.

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Folks - REF: Max Reclining Seats.

If you ordered max recline seats - it will be in two places:

1. On your build sheet - the actual order sheet that you completed with your salesperson.
2. Listed on your truck Window Sticker

If it's on the two items above then you have nothing to worry about.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Acob720

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4Runner
Occupation
Marketing Director
Finally BUILT.

I know that is the common thread around here. Started process 11/10 should be delivered 3/18.

Is it weird that I am not even excited? Whatever bro, just call me when it is at the dealership! Ha.

Kino

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 GC-Trailhawk V8, '21 Bronco Sport
Occupation
Beatnik
Finally BUILT.

I know that is the common thread around here. Started process 11/10 should be delivered 3/18.

Is it weird that I am not even excited? Whatever bro, just call me when it is at the dealership! Ha.
Oh, be excited! Be VERY, VERY excited!

btw: The Guard color is REALLY nice! Not as green as the computer pictures (hint of grayness). It looks even better with the two-tone. Picked mine up yesterday.

Acob720

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4Runner
Occupation
Marketing Director
Oh, be excited! Be VERY, VERY excited!

btw: The Guard color is REALLY nice! Not as green as the computer pictures (hint of grayness). It looks even better with the two-tone. Picked mine up yesterday.

WHERE ARE THE PICTURES!!!

barbersbbq

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum
For those of you who had your ETA date extended, when did that happen? I only ask because I’m 13 days out. Thanks.

BLoflin

First Name
Brooks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 KR PB 6.5'
Occupation
retired

Thanks
Thanks to Jim and Paul for responding to this "newbie" so promptly and putting me at ease. The VIN tracker can't produce a Window Sticker yet as my build (according to salesman) is out around 3/15. But the Max Recline WAS on the copy (of a copy, of a copy) of the order sheet they let me walk out with, after negotiating a price and putting down a deposit. Again, thx!
Sponsored