• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Illinois Towing Mirror Thoughts

webs1775

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew 5.0 V8 10 Speed
Gang,

Yes, I’ve researched and have seen the previous threads on towing mirrors.

I have a 2020 F-150 Lariat and am looking to upgrade to the towing mirrors. My current stock mirrors (pictured) are POWER FOLDING, HEATED, FRONT TURN SIGNAL, LED SPOTLIGHTS (Puddle Lights) and BLIS (Blind Spot Information System).

Seems like there are some decent aftermarket towing mirror options out there such as Boost Auto/Tasca Parts, American Trucks, etc.

I’m thinking of purchasing the Ford tow mirrors directly through the Ford dealership and have them installed at the dealership. The biggest drawback for me on the towing mirrors from the dealer is that they are solid black mirrors. I was hoping they would have the chrome cover (I assume I can purchase the chrome cover as an aftermarket item).

But anyways, do you suggest purchasing the tow mirrors through the dealer and installed at the dealership OR purchase the aftermarket towing mirrors and install them myself? I’m just worried if I install the aftermarket mirrors myself that I won’t install them correctly, especially with the bells & whistles that are on my current, stock exterior mirrors.

Thoughts?

Ford F-150 Towing Mirror Thoughts Truck Mirror #1
Sponsored

Billy231

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerstroke
Occupation
Retired
There is numerous variables here as I am sure you know. i have seen mirrors like so on ebay and then you will need switches for interior etc., for power extend/fold. There is a dofferent type switch and corresponding bezel for the drivers door trim. I have seen them for sale there, $1400+.
Definitely a pricey venture. Good luck.