Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT PB Sport
Occupation
Retired IBM field engineer
Hi Guys,

I saw this on the other F150 forum last night and thought of sharing it with you!

There's a ford direct link to check your towing capacity by the VIN number... check it out:

https://fordfleetlive.com/#/VinCalculator

Cheers! :cool:
I found that this link doesn't exist anymore. Here is the reason from Ford.

Thank you for you inquiry. We were testing a Towing/Payload Calculator located within the Ford Fleet Live website. These tools were initially designed to be piloted to a small group of Ford Commercial Customers for a set timeframe. Ford is now in the process of assessing the feedback and developing a comprehensive strategy to make this type of information available to all consumers in the future. As these plans firm up, we will make appropriate announcements at that time. Thank you.

-Ford Fleet Live Team

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
I found that this link doesn't exist anymore. Here is the reason from Ford.

Thank you for you inquiry. We were testing a Towing/Payload Calculator located within the Ford Fleet Live website. These tools were initially designed to be piloted to a small group of Ford Commercial Customers for a set timeframe. Ford is now in the process of assessing the feedback and developing a comprehensive strategy to make this type of information available to all consumers in the future. As these plans firm up, we will make appropriate announcements at that time. Thank you.

-Ford Fleet Live Team
No wonder I couldn't find it anymore

SportySpace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Sport 3.5
Bummer. I just came across these threads and got all excited that Ford finally had a payload/towing resource to look up capacities of specifically optioned trucks, something RAM has had for years. Hopefully it is back online soon.
Sponsored