• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Too early to talk colors for 2022 F-150 Lightning?

Brian Head Yankee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Sport, Chevy Colorado 4x4
Is Iced Blue Silver offered on any other Ford products? I'd like to take a peek at the color in person.

Is this it?

Ford F-150 Lightning Too early to talk colors for 2022 F-150 Lightning? 1621992789593
Sponsored

Sam James

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Lightning Lariat ER, 21 VW ID.4 Pro S RWD
Occupation
Accountant
I'm not aware of any, but don't keep up on much outside of the PB 150 and Mach-E.

I’m thinking antimatter blue right now. Need to see it in person as it’s supposedly way more black than the blue shown on the site.

Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E, 2016 Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
retired oceanographer
Infinite blue is a huge loss for that car. Your GB looks amazing though!
Agreed, but as Ford has done with GB in the past, on the Mach E it was only available on FE and GT.

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 BMW M3, 2016 Ducati Panigale 959
At least there are multiple color options. Mustang Mach E was 50 shades of gray plus a red.
Yeah, we get 2 whites, 2 greys, 2 silvers, 1 black (2 if you count AMB). Atlas Blue and Rapid Red isn't a lot of color choice.

That said, Atlas Blue, Anti-Matter Blue and Star White are my top choices as of now.

wingfiry

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
I've always been a fan of white trucks. Plus, if you get a camper shell, you don't have to have it color matched.:cool:

Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired oceanographer
I've always been a fan of white trucks. Plus, if you get a camper shell, you don't have to have it color matched.:cool:
I've always been a fan of gold for trucks. Looks sharp clean and really hides dirt/mud well.

bpcunning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning XLT, ‘20 Explorer ST
Occupation
EVA Tools Engineer
Wish there was a Green! Rivian has a nice one.
Same. I grew quite fond of the Forest Green and was hoping that Guard would be available for the Lightning. Isn't green exactly the kind of color you'd want available? But you also can't get Guard on the PowerBoost (or diesel) for some reason, at least not on the build & price.
Ford F-150 Lightning Too early to talk colors for 2022 F-150 Lightning? F150 Guard

Sam James

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Lightning Lariat ER, 21 VW ID.4 Pro S RWD
Occupation
Accountant
Same. I grew quite fond of the Forest Green and was hoping that Guard would be available for the Lightning. Isn't green exactly the kind of color you'd want available? But you also can't get Guard on the PowerBoost (or diesel) for some reason, at least not on the build & price.
F150 Guard.png
That's a really good point.

MannyFrescoSC

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Jeep Wrangler
Hoping the ice blue looks more blue than gray in person. Was really hoping for velocity blue

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired oceanographer
Hoping the ice blue looks more blue than gray in person. Was really hoping for velocity blue
The Atlas Blue is a pretty good blue as well and should look sharp. I'm sort of leaning toward Iced Blue Silver and Stone Gray myself. I'd like something that doesn't need constant cleaning like my Mystic Gold Metallic Tacoma. It hides dirt well.
Sponsored