Sponsored

Tonneau with access without opening tailgate?

Dsmenardvt

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 501A SCrew 6'7" Antimatter PB
Occupation
Concrete
Does anyone have any recommendations for a tonneau that I can open with out needing to also open the tailgate? Thanks in advance, Soft or hard roll up, or folding are fine.
Sponsored

JJ_Tex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Powerboost
Funny, I had the same exact question and went with this one. It either rolls up from the rear (requires tailgate down) or the front section folds down to let you access the bed without opening the tailgate. In the 2 months I have had it, it has been great and I 100% would buy it again.

https://truxedo.com/deuce/2021/ford/f-150

OP
OP

Dsmenardvt

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Concrete
OP
OP

Dsmenardvt

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Concrete
Funny, I had the same exact question and went with this one. It either rolls up from the rear (requires tailgate down) or the front section folds down to let you access the bed without opening the tailgate. In the 2 months I have had it, it has been great and I 100% would buy it again.

https://truxedo.com/deuce/2021/ford/f-150
Has it been watertight for you? Were there any other options you considered?

Also, thank you, I had not found that option yet, will check it out.

JJ_Tex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Powerboost
Yes, it has been completely water-tight. 1 week after installing it we had a road trip from TX to MO and it rained a lot of the time. Our luggage and the entire bed were completely dry.

I also looked at the retrax one that you posted above but the price scared me off, and I saw some amazon reviews that said it leaks. Good luck!

Sponsored

BMWtoF150

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch, 3.5 Eco
Occupation
Retired, Part Time Consultant
Does anyone have any recommendations for a tonneau that I can open with out needing to also open the tailgate? Thanks in advance, Soft or hard roll up, or folding are fine.
Retrax Pro MX

OP
OP

Dsmenardvt

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Concrete
Yes, it has been completely water-tight. 1 week after installing it we had a road trip from TX to MO and it rained a lot of the time. Our luggage and the entire bed were completely dry.

I also looked at the retrax one that you posted above but the price scared me off, and I saw some amazon reviews that said it leaks. Good luck!
Great to hear

Thanks, Ordered one tonight.
Sponsored