Sponsored

Today is the Day - Ford ? Claycomo Plant Reopen?

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Ford shut down it’s F-150 production plant in Claycomo, Missouri for a full week due to the winter storms. Today was the day they were due to reopen.

Anyone have any information as to if they actually did? Those who had trucks scheduled for the week they were shut down (the 2/15 build week, I believe), did you truck get produced or delayed?
Sponsored

Last edited:

brnt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Lariat
Ford shut down it’s F-150 production plant in Claycomo, Missouri for a full week due to the winter storms. Today was the day they were due to reopen.

Anyone have any information as to if they actually did? Those who had trucks scheduled for the week they were shit down (the 2/15 build week, I believe), did you truck get produced or delayed?
Classic auto-correct mayhem ? ?

Derek83

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Mustang GT, 2021 F150 SCREW Lariat
Occupation
Engineer

Anyone have any information as to if they actually did? Those who had trucks scheduled for the week they were shut down (the 2/15 build week, I believe), did you truck get produced or delayed?
Mine was scheduled for 02/19, nothing has changed on the tracker. I will check in with my sales guy later this week for an update. As of last week he said there were no delays noted on the ford system, which i find odd if the plant is shut down for a week.

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Mine was scheduled for 02/19, nothing has changed on the tracker. I will check in with my sales guy later this week for an update. As of last week he said there were no delays noted on the ford system, which i find odd if the plant is shut down for a week.
Yea, I would too. Unless they were in some sort of light duty capacity and only making customer orders or something, but all the sources I’ve read said the plant was in a full shut down.

Sponsored

2AActuary

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Plat, Bronco; Audi R8, S5, Q7; Cayenne
I don’t have any specific info on whether or not the plant opened yesterday. However, I live in KC and the weather the past two days has been very very nice. If the plant is closed, it isn’t due to weather issues. Last week was horrible and extreme cold though. (First time I’ve plugged a engine heater in in like 25 years).