• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

To all successful Wave 1 orders, anyone get A/Z-Plan pricing?

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
Someone stated that the Plan discount increases as you go up to higher models. So ford may have averaged the 2.25% discount. So Pro discount around 1%, platinum around 4%..everything in between ??? so it could average 2.25..idk.

Anyone get any answers from their dealer about giving them the PIN now, and if it would prioritize order? My dealer either playing dumb or idk but said he doesn't know how to submit and to just wait til its delivered. I have A-plan written on my purchase order as well as A-Plan pricing, so i feel safe. But it'd be nice to get it prioritized on build list if that is in fact true.
Generating a PIN or having an A/Z/D order doesn't give you any type of priority.
Sponsored

kbuicker

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
There's been a lot of talk on here about dealerships charging large ADM's, causing lucky wave 1 people to panic/try to switch dealers/abandon ship.. then there are many happy customers with success getting MSRP. I'm sure there are some lucky ones that got A/Z-plan pricing.

If you got A/Z-plan price, let's hear your story and how you convinced your dealer to give you the deal. Maybe we can help empower others that are getting screwed by large ADMs, and give them some ammo to show their dealer that there are other dealerships that give great deals and respect customers rather than lining their own pockets.
I will be getting D-plan pricing. Not sure what it is yet. On my phone so I do t know if someone already said how much we would get $ off. My blend date is 5/22. So here we go!

kbuicker

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
I will be getting D-plan pricing. Not sure what it is yet. On my phone so I do t know if someone already said how much we would get $ off. My blend date is 5/22. So here we go!
I was the only order at the time. So I did get priority :)

jpepper07

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford F150
Looks like my dealer wont allow x plan pricing. I already have a confirmed order. So I guess I can't move my order to a dealer that honors x plan? The dealer is like "we aren't getting much allocation, so no reason to offer the plan in this market". If ford reimburses them then they should just always accept it.

DJBull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford F-150 XLT
I am eligible for Z plan, however my dealer said that they looked and that Ford was not allowing Z Plan for the Lightning. I have called the Ford corporate plan pricing department on three separate occasions and was told each time that Z plan was neither approved or denied for the Lightning and that I should just continue checking back.

My build week was 4/18, so I'm hoping to get this figured out before my truck is delivered.

Any advice on how to get a straight answer out of these people?

Sponsored

GoGoGadgetTruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition, 2022 Lightning Platinum
Looks like my dealer wont allow x plan pricing. I already have a confirmed order. So I guess I can't move my order to a dealer that honors x plan? The dealer is like "we aren't getting much allocation, so no reason to offer the plan in this market". If ford reimburses them then they should just always accept it.
Ford is not offering X Plan on the Lightning at all.

kbuicker

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
I am getting D-plan, it's barely anything fellas. Guess we're lucky to get anything.

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
My understanding is that Ford, excluded the Ford Lightning from X plan pricing. This was not a dealer decision.

jpepper07

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford F150
My understanding is that Ford, excluded the Ford Lightning from X plan pricing. This was not a dealer decision.
Yeah that makes sense. Dealer probably didn't know that either.
Sponsored