• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

To all successful Wave 1 orders, anyone get A/Z-Plan pricing?

jazzmanmonty

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
self employeed
There's been a lot of talk on here about dealerships charging large ADM's, causing lucky wave 1 people to panic/try to switch dealers/abandon ship.. then there are many happy customers with success getting MSRP. I'm sure there are some lucky ones that got A/Z-plan pricing.

If you got A/Z-plan price, let's hear your story and how you convinced your dealer to give you the deal. Maybe we can help empower others that are getting screwed by large ADMs, and give them some ammo to show their dealer that there are other dealerships that give great deals and respect customers rather than lining their own pockets.
Sponsored

13_F150

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Platinum, 2020 Volvo XC60
I'm just curious on the A/Z/D pricing on the lightning since invoice is same as MSRP

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
I'm number 6 at my dealer and was told they will accept my A plan. The A/Z plan price is displayed when I spec out a build. It's about 4% off MSRP on a Lariat+.

13_F150

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Platinum, 2020 Volvo XC60

Sponsored

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Electrician
That's pretty horrible. Almost not worth using a pin
I don't know why you would think that. You're not going to see any rebates or dealer discounts on a Lightning anytime soon and A-plan will limit the fees the dealer can tack on. Not to mention a dealer can't put an ADM on top of an A-plan purchase.

OP
OP

jazzmanmonty

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
self employeed
Plan pricing is not that great. I've included my confirmation showing all three plan prices.
20220112_103040_remastered(1).jpg
Thanks for sharing. I agree with Pioneer74 that though using the pin didn't work wonders on the numbers, it does offer you protection from the dealer fees.

The thing I don't like is that it's coming out to be 1.01% discount for A-Plan vs the 2.25% the leaked Ford documents said it would be. Maybe the numbers will get better when we take delivery, like what some claim happened with their MME's.

Last edited:

Pioneer162

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning PRO
Occupation
Lincoln Sales Manager
I am wave one and using plan. It's about $600 off on pro as posted above. I did check production scheduling today and it's marked NSP plant restriction. Most likely because they aren't scheduling lightning yet or something in my build is not available yet. I had this issue with the MIC hard top for the bronco, switched to soft top and they scheduled the next week.

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Electrician
Thanks for sharing. I agree with Pioneer74 that though using the pin didn't work wonders on the numbers, it does offer you protection from the dealer fees.

The thing I don't like is that it's coming out to be 1.01% discount for A-Plan vs the 2.25% the leaked Ford documents said it would be. Maybe the numbers will get better when we take delivery, like what some claim happened with their MME's.
The discount is greater on the higher trims. Just like the ICE trucks. It's close to 4% on a Lariat.

OP
OP

jazzmanmonty

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
self employeed
I am wave one and using plan. It's about $600 off on pro as posted above. I did check production scheduling today and it's marked NSP plant restriction. Most likely because they aren't scheduling lightning yet or something in my build is not available yet. I had this issue with the MIC hard top for the bronco, switched to soft top and they scheduled the next week.
That's my fear with adding the tow technology package...it seems that it incorporates so many smaller components that it can easily cause a delay if not readily available.

Sponsored

RavenYZF-R6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
Is that only checked through the ford dealer order system? Don’t see it on my online order.

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
That's my fear with adding the tow technology package...it seems that it incorporates so many smaller components that it can easily cause a delay if not readily available.
The tow technology package includes the bed scales. The range estimates will use this value to help determine range. I am guessing it will be less accurate if you are heavily loaded and don't have this equipment.

ryan

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
sedan
I'm number 6 at my dealer and was told they will accept my A plan. The A/Z plan price is displayed when I spec out a build. It's about 4% off MSRP on a Lariat+.
Did you give them your pin already? So they applied it to your reservation before you got an invite?

DJBull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford F-150 XLT
I ordered the Lariat +, and for some reason I was thinking the pin would be applied during the financing/taking delivery portion. Sounds like I need to call my dealer and check on this. What was the A/Z plan price for the Lariat + ?

OP
OP

jazzmanmonty

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
self employeed
Pins are valid for 30 says so u don't give them pin until delivery