First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Figured I'd toss my hat in on this one too. 22 XL RCSB 2WD 3.3 V6 with 3.55 rear end. The 10 speed makes a huge difference in how well the truck drives. I would imagine maybe with the old 6 speed it might be a little "slow", but to be honest with the 10 speed it feels plenty quick. It might be the "boring" option engine wise, but they're very reliable, and it's nice feeding it E-85 and going 300+ miles on a tank for about 35 bucks.
300+???? Seems low. I get 400+ with my 22 RCBS 4x4 Coyote.
Sponsored

The_Auto_Tech

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 XL 4x2 3.3
300+???? Seems low. I get 400+ with my 22 RCBS 4x4 Coyote.

Gas mileage arguments always have too many factors involved on who gets what compared to who else, and they always end with solving nothing. Also, most of the time people just exaggerate anyways, and it's a waste of time.

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Gas mileage arguments always have too many factors involved on who gets what compared to who else, and they always end with solving nothing. Also, most of the time people just exaggerate anyways, and it's a waste of time.
Youre stating you get 15MPG like its a good thing?

Dont get it

The_Auto_Tech

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 XL 4x2 3.3
Youre stating you get 15MPG like its a good thing?

Dont get it
I didn't say that, but I'm also not going to sit here and try to explain to you my driving habits, where I drive, how long the vehicle idles for, the climate where I live, etc. Gas mileage arguments are absolutely stupid and a waste of time. Never did I say I got 15MPG either, but go off.

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
I didn't say that, but I'm also not going to sit here and try to explain to you my driving habits, where I drive, how long the vehicle idles for, the climate where I live, etc. Gas mileage arguments are absolutely stupid and a waste of time. Never did I say I got 15MPG either, but go off.
Oh, i agree with all the variables. Too many to make blanket statements or conclusions.

You did mention 300 miles.......thats easy math.

I just found it odd to bring that up to boost the 3.3.......
Sponsored