Sponsored

mblatz

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Ranger
Still just as messed up as far as I can see. Option packages missing and/or showing up when they shouldn't, wrong wheels, choices not reflecting in the image, etc etc. No improvement that I can see.

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Pulling together data from a few posts, I am not expecting to see the full version of the config tool until Oct. 1 at the earliest. The Michigan plant starts building trucks September 21st, but it looks like dealer-stock trucks don't roll down the line until October 26th (if I read correctly). That means, as expected, the first 5 weeks will be QA line tests, post-production truck testing, crash test trucks, and photography demo units. To this point all the working trucks are hand built.

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Still very buggy. When I select the 502A Lariat package, it suddenly displays all the 600 and 700 packages as well.
Just think a King Lariat Ranch Platty...what a unicorn...what tailgate & grille would that have....o_O????

mxrider

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru BRZ
Are they ever going to fix the lariat interior? The sport is the only one that shows.

docprego

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia
It's working again for me today however it has even less options than previously. For example there are no interior colors shown in either XLT or Lariat that I tried. Previously 2 colors were in there but choosing either had no effect anyway.

At least it's sort of working.

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Just don't understand how Ford could have released such a beta-buggy tool then leave it up after so many critical observations of the shortcomings. Sure hope they build the "early" 2021 trucks with more attention and professionalism. ?

Sponsored

igor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum Powerboost
Pulling together data from a few posts, I am not expecting to see the full version of the config tool until Oct. 1 at the earliest. The Michigan plant starts building trucks September 21st, but it looks like dealer-stock trucks don't roll down the line until October 26th (if I read correctly). That means, as expected, the first 5 weeks will be QA line tests, post-production truck testing, crash test trucks, and photography demo units. To this point all the working trucks are hand built.
Super, super helpful. Thank you

rikker

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Lariat Sport PB, 20 Escape Titanium Hybrid
Occupation
Distributor/Dirt Mover
The light gray ones are not available on the Lariat Sport model to order...

Space White is showing but when I go to print the order that error is exactly what I am seeing as well...

I can get it to print with the 2.7 Eco, 3.5 Eco and 5.0 V8 but the 3.5 PowerBoost and 3.0 Diesel it is not available on...

Go figure on that craziness...

1598374640249.png
I can't seem to build a Lariat with a PowerBoost engine. Is that the case? Thx. rick

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I can't seem to build a Lariat with a PowerBoost engine. Is that the case? Thx. rick
I just went into the config on Ford's site and built one. Might be a bug..

Ford F-150 The 2021 F-150 Build & Price Configurator (Early Preview) Is Now Live 1599768669346

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
I just went into the config on Ford's site and built one. Might be a bug..

1599768669346.png
A bug on the P&B site.

I am getting my information from the WBDO (We Based Dealer Order) system, cannot order the truck if they will not allow it there...

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A bug on the P&B site.

I am getting my information from the WBDO (We Based Dealer Order) system, cannot order the truck if they will not allow it there...
Ok, I see that now. I misread the prior post. I wonder if they are building that model in KC only, so Powerboost is not going to be an option. Seems unlikely, but it's Ford, so who knows.
Sponsored