Sponsored

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Lots of stupidity Ford. Your Order Guide says the Lariat Sport is available in "Space White" but apparently NOT if you want the 3.5-Hybrid motor. Can get it with the regular Ecoboosts or the Coyote V8... but not the new Hybrid. What kind of idiotic decision-tree is used, a dartboard? ?
Sponsored

ford2021

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
Occupation
sales
Built a 2020 and 2021, same features and over 4000 more this year during a pandemic. Cheers ford.

ford2021

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
Occupation
sales
I cannot believe Ford let this launch being as buggy as it is. Unreal.

I also cannot believe you can't get a Lariat Sport with a black interior. I cannot do those red accents. All I want is no chrome on the exterior and an interior that doesn't have a red dash. There is NO configuration that offers this. I guess they've forced me into a King Ranch which you can get with only a little chrome on the grill. But you have to do two-tone exterior on the KR. If you go monochromatic on the KR, you have to get chrome bumpers and tailgate appliqué. Sigh.
I agree so frustrating, take a page from competitors. Ram launched the TRX with build and price same day. Here we are and just have a garbage "early build and price"
Not a Chevy guy but their customization is far superior

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
@ford2021 That is actually spot on. 2021 Platinum $72,040/2020 Platinum $68,195. I know there is more included/technology in the base price of the 2021 truck ($62,535 vs. $58,945), but I clicked all the same boxes/options. on both config tools....That is quite a jump!

Sponsored

docprego

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia
Why did they bother launching such a half baked builder?

I can't even see what the various interiors look like and the lariat packages tab is a complete disaster containing packages from every trim.

I'd rather have waited longer for something usable.

Snowboarder_15

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4runner

I also cannot believe you can't get a Lariat Sport with a black interior. I cannot do those red accents. All I want is no chrome on the exterior and an interior that doesn't have a red dash. There is NO configuration that offers this. I guess they've forced me into a King Ranch which you can get with only a little chrome on the grill. But you have to do two-tone exterior on the KR. If you go monochromatic on the KR, you have to get chrome bumpers and tailgate appliqué. Sigh.
I couldn't agree more. I want a Lariat sport with a black interior. Don't understand why they wouldn't offer this.

mxrider

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru BRZ
I couldn't agree more. I want a Lariat sport with a black interior. Don't understand why they wouldn't offer this.
+1 on this, why would anyone want a red interior with an exterior thats not red.

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Hell, B&P tool is even more screwed-up today.... I cannot find FX4 or Sport choices with Lariat ???

ryman

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150

Sponsored

drewsd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150

I think that’s a big.

docprego

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia
Clicking on the early builder link is either landing at the 2020 builder or an error page. Something seems to be happening.